Chapter 7

~Hannah's P.O.V~
I walk onto the school like normal except Hayes and Karlin arnt by my side. Nash told me Hayes left early so i had to to come to the school alone. "Tanner Tanner Tanner" i hear people cheering. I race over there to see whats going on. I see Hayes on the floor with blood all over his face and Tanners kicking him in the stomach. I push threw the crowd to get to Him. I stand in front of him. "Stop it Tanner like enough. He hasnt done anything to you. Everyone leave now your all pathetic losers i hope you all fail at life and are bums on the side of the road. Your losers of life." I yell. I look back at hayes and see hes not moving but hes still breathing. I yell for Aaron. "Hannah What happend." He asked picking Hayes up. "We need to take him somewhere oh oh Karlin."
~Karlin's P.O.V~
I wake up to my phone ringing
"Hello"
"Karlin we need your help Tanner beat up Hayes badly can we bring him over."
"Omg of course hurry up."
I hing up the phone and got up. I cleand up just a little i got out a cool towel and some blankets. I hear a knock. I run to the door and open it to see a badly looking Hayes and Aaron and Hannah. I start to tear up. Aaron put him on the couch. I grab Aaron and look him in the eyes. "Since in mot there you bettet take care of him for me. He means the world to me and that Tanner kids going to make me loose all i have." I say trying to hold back my tears. Aaron nodes amd walks up to Hayes. "Why would somone hurt him like that."
"No one knows." I grab the towel and wipe his face. I hear him moan in pain. I see his left eye is swollen and his nise is badly brused. He has a fat lip. His close where all bloody so i have to wait till he wakes up. "I cant take it im going to cry is that ok." I ask before braking down and crying.
~Hannah's P.O.V~
I have never seen Karlin like this before unless it was when her mom died. She was vary upset but never like this. A guy can change that in somone. Karlin obviously has a crush on hayes and he likes her too. But they dont know that. Shes getting close o breaking thinks off with Carter. Oops no one was supposed to know that. Im sorry. But hes a bad bf he didnt even show up to her birthday or call her or anything. Hes actually a jerk. I just want her happy i hate seeing her like this.
"Karlin it will be ok you have us."
"I have no one ok. Im to afraid to tell the guy of ny dreams i like him. I just figured out "you know who" cheated on me with Kenzy. Ugh my world is crumbling and i cant do anything about it except dream about the guy whos giving me notes." She says. I smile and think. She was happy when she said they guy who gives me notes. There must be more then note. She only showed me one. Exciting.