Chapter 3

(Hannah in the picture)

~Karlin's P.O.V~
"What" she says. I hand her the note she reads it and smiles.
"OHHHHHH YOU HAVE SECRET ADMIRER" I smile.
"yeah I guess I do"
I say smiling and just the way he wrote it made me feel beautiful inside. I hug Hannah.
"Hey where's Hayes" I say looking around.
"I'M HERE"
I hear someone say. I turn around and see aaron with Hayes over his shoulder.
"I saw somone snooping around someone's locker putting" Hayes cut him off "
SHHHHHH" he says I giggle. "Man put me down" Hayes says fling his legs.
"only and only if you tell me what you where doing and stop fling around."
Aaron says smiling at me. Every day this happens so I took my hand up and with a flat hand I slap Hayes on the Butt.
"ow" he said finally getting put down.
He ran and wrapped his arms around my waist and spun me around.
"AWWWWW you two would look adorable together" Hannah says smiling at me.
"Haha stop Hannah" I say blushing. We finally get home when Taylor comes out of the house and looks at me.
"KARLIN AND AARON COME HERE NOW" he yelled from the door. I panicked and ran to the house. He never really yelled at me. He pushed me inside and i sat on the couch.
"What did I do this time" Aaron said walking in with his arms crossed. "I told you to make sure she dosnt do dumb shit and look what you did I got a call from the school saying she was harassing another student" he says popping his knuckles.
"Shit" I say under my breath.
"What was that Karlin" he says looking at me.
"oh nothing it's just I have some work to do so I kinda have to go to my room" I say getting up and hugging Aaron. "No your not your going to explain what happend". He said grabbing my arm.
"she called me a bitch and she calls me names all the time so I was defending myself. I know that's what you would do tay so don't yell at me" I say running up to my room and slamming the door.
"Ugh I hate older brothers there just jerks I want them to go away" I scream.
I hear a knock at my door. "GO AWAY" I tell. "I'm sorry about what happend sis I didn't mean to yell at you I was just a little mad you would do that or say those things to someone." he says laying his head on the door. "just drop it Taylor" I say walking to the door. "I can't sis you got expelled mom would have killed me if that was me." "I GOT EXPELLED WHAT THAT CANT HAPPEN I THOUGHT I GOT AWAY WITH IT DAMN IT" I yell.