Chapter 1

(Brunette is Karlin and blonde Is Hannah)
                  ~Karlin's P.O.V~
"AHHHHHH" I yell. I look at my brother. "really Taylor you had to really do that." he smiles at me "Happy Birthday Sis say hi to the boys." He says putting the camera in my face. "Hey guys." I yell. It's been a year since Taylor made us move to live by his friends Nash, Cameron, Shawn, Carter, Matthew, Aaron, Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky... (Magcon Boys )

I slowly get out of bed and go to the bathroom.

Oh yeah and btw I'm Karlin Caniff I live with my older brother Taylor Caniff. I go to school at Mount. View. High school I really don't have many friends but I have a few my best friend is Hannah she moved from Canada with her brother Shawn. I'm also really close friends with Hayes Grier Nash's little brother. But enough about me back to this.

I turn on the water and look at myself in the mirror "Ewww i loog old and gross" i say touching my face. I didnt take my make up off before I went to bed. I hop in the shower and wash up.
I get out and grab my towle and dry off then wrap myself up. I walk into my room ad rummage threw the stuff on my floor I grab my blacktank with ruffles on it. Then i open my second to last drawer and grab
black lace skirt. "TAYLOR DON'T TOUCH THAT IT'S FOR KARLIN" i hear Aaron say I giggle and get dressed. I grab my bag and pick up my clothes and walk to the Landry room. I put my clothes in the hamper, then walk down the stairs and see Hayes and Hannah waiting for me. "My hair will air dry" I say putting a brush in my bag. Hayes laughed at me. "Wait Sis don't forget this" Taylor hands me a phone and a charger I hugged him "I downloaded everything back on it and everything" he says smiling. "Thanks Taylor" I say. I hug him again then leave. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARLIN" Hayes yells and hugs me. "thanks Hayes and thanks too hannah for that long text I just got" I say nudging her. She looked up and smiled at me. "Shawn got us tickets to see 5 seconds of summer" she said freaking out. "REALLY I GET TO SEE THE BOY OF MY DREAMS CALUM HOOD." I look at Hayes he looked kinda sad but I brushed it off not really thinking.
   We walked all the way to school every day. Just us three hanging in the morning. "Hayes don't hit the tree" I say giggling. I remember the first time Hayes and I walked to school together was about two year ago in 7th grade he ran into a tree because he was looking at me. I mess with him about it all the time. "Haha funny" he says with a huge grin on his face. I walk into school looking better then ever. All the guys hit on me and say I'm sexy and stuff. I usually tell them to leave me alone because I already like somone else... Aka Hayes... no one knows but Taylor and Hannah.
  I jump on Hayes. "BE HAPPY" I yell. He starts to laugh I get off his back when I see Tanner that Jock that bully's Hayes. "Hey hotty nice Body" he says looking me up and down. "Leave her alone" Hayes yells at him. "no make me" he grabbed Hayes by the shrit and slammed him into the wall. "LEAVE HIM ALONE" I yell at Tanner. he drops Hayes on the ground Hayes gets up and runs off. tanner the grabbed my face and Whisperd in my ear "I will get you somehow" I push him away and walk to find Hayes.
(Thanks for reading it's my first fan fiction I wrote about magcon not to good but will get better )