Chapter 12

~Karlins Pov~
I wake at 2am. I sit up and look around. I get up slowly and open my door. I hear the TV shut off and Taylor huff. I hear him drag his feet into the kitchen and open the fridge. I walk out and run to the bathroom making sure I don't make any noise.
  I opened the door and walked in. I looked at myself "Why do you make people stress and not trust you. You make then run off. You hurt them even if there not here. You made the only guy you loved run away because you cant listen to what people tell you. You don't deserve to be here with them anymore." I say to my self I start to cry. I turn on the water and go threw the medicine cabinet.

I grab out my depression pills and pored out allot. I grabbed a cup and downed them all. I curled up by the toilet and cried. I started to get dizzy after about 10 minuets so I got up and made my way out of the bathroom. I was losing my balance and everything was getting dark. That's when my life flashed before my eyes. I feel into a world I didn't know where I was. I saw my mom I grabbed her hand she hugged me. She smiled and said "You cant come with me yet.You need to go home with your brother and Hayes and family. Honey you don't belong here." I let go and looked at her. She cant be serious all the stuff I have put them through. Damn she cant be serious.

~Taylor's POV~
I shut off the TV and stood up. I was tired but I couldn't sleep I was thinking too much. Why did I say that stuff I didn't mean any of it. She's my sister and I love her.
  I dragged myself to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I bent down and grabbed the orange juice. That's when I heard the water turn on in the bathroom. I knew she was up using the bathroom she usually dose. I was pouring the juice when I thought of something. Why don't I bring Hayes and Nash over. We could all hang and make a video. I put the juice back and went back into the living room. I was about to take a drink when I heard a huge THUD from up stairs.

  I jumped and dropped my juice. I broke the glass and dumped it all over Me. I jumped over the couch and ran upstairs. I saw Karlin on the ground. I shook her to try to wake her up. She wouldn't wake up. I started to panic. I went into her room and looked thought everything. Nothing. I ran to the bathroom and saw her pills on the counter and saw half of them where gone.

  I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed 911 as fast as possible. I was panicking while I was on the phone after the call. I called Nash and Aaron crying they hurried over as fast as possible. None of them new anything on why she would do such a thing. Hayes walked into her room and saw the rose. He started to cry. Nash was hugging him and whispering ever thing was going to be OK. That she will be with us as soon as possible but I could tell he was scared.

The police and ambulance came as fast as they could. They grabbed her and said that they didn't know if she was going to make it. I got in the back of the ambulance with Nash and Hayes. Aaron stayed and cleaned up. I was crying the whole way there. Why would she do such a thing. Wasit my fault??