Chapter 13

~Taylor's Pov~
I sat in the back of the ambulance. I was scared I didn't know if Karlin Was going to make it. I covered me face with my hands and cried. When I open my eyes I was in my bed. I felt someone grab my arm and shake me. I turn and see a little Karlin smiling at me. "Tay Tay mommy is making us breakfast come down wiff me pwese" she asked in the most innocent voice. I got out of bed and picked her up. I walked down the stairs with her I'm my arms just like I did when she falls asleep in my bed. "TAYLOR WAKE UP MAN WAKE UP" I woke up with a jolt. I look around and see that I'm in the back of the ambulance still.
Karlin was gone. I panicked again. "Taylor calm down bro she's in the emergency room. She will me OK now let's go inside." Nash grabbed my arm and we walked in. I sat in an empty seat in the waiting room. I layed my head on Nash's shoulder and closed my eyes. Alot of people think me and Nash would be cute together. Yes Nash is gay but I refused to come out to everyone. Yes I like Nash but I also like Shawn which is hard. I never really thought about my love life because I was to worried about my sister. I fell asleep crying. Nash had to wake me up twice because I was going to make a scene. I looked at him confused.
"Mr.Caniff we need you back here." I get and walked to the doctor. He looked at me with a concerned look on business face.
"Mr.Caniff I want you to be honest. Do you love your sister." I felt like he was killing me right now. "Of course I do why wouldn't I." I say stopping and staring at him. He clears his throat. "Well your sister is in a coma and she will be in there for a while maybe a week we don't know yet." I started to cry. The doctor hugged me as I cried. He told me to go home and that she will be safe. I walked back to the waiting room and grabeds my stuff. Nash grabbed my arm.     
    "Taylor what's going on. Is she going to be OK. Do u need a ride I can call Jack hes closer here." I shook my head yea and cried. Nash pulled me close and rubbed my head. I just cried.
"Look at those too they must me gay right haha" I got ferrous. I pulled away from Nash and looked around. Some guy was standing right infront of the counter smirking.
"You better watch yourself bud I wouldn't test me right now" I said getting mad. Nash grabbed my shoulder. The guy started to walk up to me but got pulled back by a friend. "What's so wrong with being gay Greg" the guy asked Greg who was they guy who was talking shit. Greg smiled and hugged his friend and whispered in his ear. I turned to Nash and said "let's get out of here" I say grabbing his hand and gesturing Hayes to follow. Nash called Jack and he came and picked us up. That was a crazy night I thought to myself.