Chapter 10

~Carter's Pov~
I wake up next to my beautiful blonde girl Kenzy. She woke up and smiled at me. "Carter how are u" She askes kissing me. My phone started ringing. I pick it up
"Karlin heyyy"
"Carter we need to talk"
"Right now"
"Yes right now"
"Ummm i cant"
"Who's that Carter" the Kenzy said. I could tell Karlin was getting mad. "Shes my gf." The Kenzy got mad "YOU ARE A CHEATER YOUR DATING ME AND HER UGGG." After the blow out I saw that Karlin hung up. I grabed Kenzy's stuff and threw it at her. "LEAVE" I yell pointing at the door. She gets dressed and leaves. I grab my phone and call Karlin back. But it went straight to voicemail. Why wont she answer. I threw my phone on the ground. God damn it i lost the only thing that meant something to me.
~Karlin's P.O.V~
How could he do this to me i knew i was to good to be true. I got my hopes up for nothing. I should have waited for Hayes.
I threw my phone at my wass and broke it. Taylor just got home. I heard his side door slam. He then walked inside and slammed the front door. Work must have been bad for him.
After i threw my phone i layed on the floor and cryed i grabbed Hayes's sweatshirt and cuddled it on the floor. I heard my door open roughly. He cleared his throat.
"Get up now. Stop crying. Hayes told me everything. Why would you date somone like him. And your not even allowed to date in the first place what where you thinking ugh you make me so mad sometimes Karlin. Damn I dont think i can do it anymore. Your phone is mine ao is your laptop and ur skipping your consert. Hanna is taking somone else im sorry"
I got up and ran away. I grabed my bag and coat out of the living room and ran away. Taylor was chasing me but i was faster then him. I took a short cut into the woods. Taylor probably got lost or dosnt want to go into the woods. I found me and Hayes's tree house Taylor built for us 3 years ago. I climb up and sit down. I look at the drawings on the wall and smile. I start to cry.
~Taylor's POV~
I got called by Hayes telling mt that Karlin has something to tell me. He said it was bad. And that i would probably kill her. He told me alot of stuff. She said she was daiting Carter. I got up up and walked out and got in my car. I was beyond Pissed. I told her she wasnt allowed to date any of my friends because I know them better then anyone. I drove home in silence. When i got home i slamed my car door then slammed the front door. Threw all my stuff on the floor and stormed up to her room. I saw her laying on the floor "Get up now. Stop crying. Hayes told me everything. Why would you date somone like him. And your not even allowed to date in the first place what where you thinking ugh you make me so mad sometimes Karlin. Damn I dont think I can do it anymore. Your phone is mine so is your laptop and ur skipping your consert. Hanna is taking somone else im sorry" She got up and booked it. I let her run before i chased her. I hurd the door open thats when i started to chase her. She thinks she fater then me but nope. I just knew where she was going so i let her go. She will come home later.