Epilouge

____________

Did I promised that this won't have any sexual content?

Actually struggled with this cuz I'm not really horny 24/7

___________

Warning: NSFW content.

"Finally, I've been looking for you everywhere!" Despite his ragged breathing, Xingqiu emanates a dignified pose as he held his knees for support on his dear life. Even so, the man he had been searching for only gave him a glance before going back to whatever he was doing. Xingqiu was curious to what had caught this man's eye as the only thing he can see was his broad back. It was then until he heard a squeak nearby.

"Brother yaksha, who's the blue boy?"

A small child suddenly showed up from Xingqiu's line of vision, hiding most of her appearance using Xiao's leg. He seemed pretty uncomfortable to the contact yet he didn't pushed her away from him.

Xingqiu cleared his throat, quickly fixing his tired appearance. "Oh, don't be scared, little one. I don't bite, I promise!" He smiled sweetly towards the girl, extending his hand. After a few moments of hesitancy, she finally gave in, giving her hand to Xingqiu as she walked towards him. Xiao sighed in relief.

"I'm one of brother yaksha's friends. May I ask why an adorable child has been wandering alone in the wild?" He asked.

"I was looking for my stuffed toy! It got lost and I don't want to disturb my parents to find it....besides, I'm a big girl now! I can look for anything without getting lost." She huffed with a satisfied grin.

"And ended up getting stucked in one of the hilichurl camps around." Xiao added which made the girl pout in annoyance. "We're near the Qingce village. I suppose you're big enough to go on your own?" He said.

"Yes! Thank you, brother yaksha!" And there she ran towards the village, happily hugging her stuffed toy. After seeing that the girl had safely returned to the borders of the Qingce village, their eyes turned towards each other.

"Brother yaksha, huh?" Xingqiu teased.

"No." Xiao's voice was low, warning Xingqiu from his habit of teasing. He immediately changed the topic. "And what business do you happen to have with me to the extent of such strenous activity?" Xiao asked.

"Ah..." Xingqiu tore his eyes away from the Yaksha, setting his gaze towards the colorful fields of Qingce. "It'll be better if we hold this conversation at Wangshu Inn. It is certainly worth your time and privacy."

Xiao, though confused, heaved a sigh as he fixed some of his sacramento-colored locks on his ear. "I'll wait for you, then." He then dissapeared from Xingqiu's sight using his adeptal powers.

The boy, on the other hand, laughed at his own ill fate. "And here I thought he'll take me as well."

Three years.

Three years had passed since Aether left the world of Teyvat. A lot of things happened and changed in his absence. The Jade Chamber stood up above the skies once again with the help of a white-haired adepti and the people of Liyue, the Inazuma had once again opened its islands to the people outside ever since the raging storms protecting its border had vanished.