N I N E

The city glitters beneath me from Karan's towering penthouse. The view take my breath away.
Or maybe what's making me breathless is Karan.

'So, Teju, since we only have this one night....'

The heat of his body presses close behind me as he leaves a trail of kisses down your neck.

'How about we get started?'

His voice is gravelly purr in my ear, sending a trill down my spine.

'I want you.'

My head tips back against the shoulder exposing more of my neck. He presses a kiss to my throat.

'Can I have you?'

'If you say, please.'

'Oh, I see, Teju.
You want to see me beg for it. Is that what turns you on?'

'Only with you '

Suddenly he turns me around so I am now pinned against the window.

My chest rises and falls as he looms over me his dark eyes with desire.
He hooks his finger under my chin lifting my mouth to his but he doesn't kiss me yet.
He press another slow open mouthed kiss on my jaw. His fingers flirting with my dress zipper.

'Let me see the rest of you'

I turn around in Karan's arms, planting my hand against his chest to put some distance between us.

A coy smile spreads on my lips as I toy with the buttons of my top. Karan's eyes quirks in interest.
I move down each button with agozning
Slowness

'Have I told you how much of a tease you are?'

'Once or Twice.'

The  hungry expression on Karan's face grows more desperate with every passing second.
My top falls to the ground,pooling at my feet.
Karan's gaze drops to the curve of my breasts. I slowly unhook the clasp and let my bra fall to the ground.

'Do you have any idea what you do to me, Teju?'

I give him a long once-over drinking in the hunger in his eyes and the hardness tenting his pants.

'I have some idea.
But why don't you show me yourself?'

He held my breast in both hands and started kneading them making me moan loudly.
He bent down taking one into his mouth while pinching the other one with his fingers.

I reach for his zipper. Karan helps me kicking off his pants and leaving him in just his boxers.

He strips himself quickly revealing the smooth planes of his muscles , as chiseled as marble.

I can't hide the the naked hunger on my face. Karan raises an eyebrow.

'Like what you see, Teju?'

My gaze flickers down almost helplessly,to the hard heavy length between his legs.