T E N

Karan steps in between the vee of my legs cradling My waist in his hand.

'Look Teja I know you said you could only give me one night but what if...
That includes sleeping over?'

The hopeful expression on his face makes me soften. he cups my cheek in his hand waiting for my answer

"I definitely hadn't intended to stay the night but the sex was unbelievable.
And it really couldn't hurt, right?"

'Karan are you planning on feeding me e at some point?
Or is fucking and sleeping all you do?'

'I do typically like to eat between rounds of fucking and sleeping.'

'If I open your fridge ,what will I find?'

'A dozen packets of Packed foods.'

'For real, Karan?'

'I am kidding. Me dusri cheeze bhi khata hu.
Plus we have got all of Mumbai city's late night delivery options at our phone.'

He leans  in closesr still gripping my thighs I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him close.

'Come on Teju stay.'

A tiny grin begins to tug at my lips almost helplessly. his smile widens.

'Fine. Am I going to have to walk around naked all night, or do you have something I can borrow?'

'As tempting as the first option sound just give me a second.'

He disappears into his bedroom returning a moment later with one of his expensive white button down

I slide off the sink, letting Karan help me into the shirt.
It smells nice like him

'Ah, fuck. I should have thought this through.'

'What do you mean?'

'Now that you are wearing my shirt all I want to do is fuck you again.'

'Karan, Is that a promise?'

'What, Teju.... you seriously thought I was only going to Fuck you one time?'

His voice has hoarse rough quality that makes my heart race

'Come here.'

Karan draws me close his hand crawling beneath the oversized shirt his palm feel huge  against the small of my back.
Is hand room for the coupling my ass and squeezing as he pulls me into a long lazy kiss.
When he pulls away, my cheeks are flushed with heat. He grins at the sight of me.

'Yeah I'm definitely fucking you again later

'Yeah I'm definitely fucking you again later. And you're not the Only one who can tease.'

And with that he leads me out of the bathroom and down the hallway.

'Karan I'm going to get you for that.'

'I know you are
That's why I did it.'

'Oh you are dealing with a wild one this time.'