VII

-

what do you think?

-

you went to the football game with jeongyeon and sat on the bleachers next to tzuyu and mina. jeongyeon kisses mina on the lips while her girlfriend wishes her good luck, so you faked a gag while tzuyu used both of her hands to cover her eyes.

"oh god, take that elsewhere, will you? you guys are traumatizing tzu," you say, so jeongyeon reaches over to punch you jokingly.

"don't worry, nayeon. you can get your turn with momo later," mina jokes, making your jaw drop to the floor.

"oh my god, mina, shut up." you looked over your shoulder consciously as you hissed under your breath.

meanwhile, jeongyeon cackles at her girlfriend's comment.

"nice one, babe." she reaches over to mess with a laughing mina's hair playfully before turning to you. "and will you take a chill pill, dingus? momo's not anywhere near us. i saw her a few seconds ago by the lockers changing into her stupid mascot costume with sana and jihyo."

"i still don't think that's a good idea— sana and momo taking turns as the mascot," tzuyu pipes in from next to mina as she continued to happily sip on her large soda cup.

"yeah, well, none of us does. especially since i'm more worried about sana tripping in that giant thing and landing face-first more than coach getting their asses suspended," jeongyeon retorts, effectively making you chuckle.

you were just about to speak when you hear coach park's voice calling for jeongyeon from the field, so she hurriedly planted a soft kiss on you and tzuyu's cheeks as you wished her good luck before she sprints down their team's huddle.

meanwhile, both of yours, tzuyu's, and mina's attentions were immediately grabbed by a sharp whistle coming from the opposite side of the bleachers where you saw sana and mascot-momo standing in front of jihyo and the other cheerleaders. you laughed as you watched momo show off a few dance moves in the giant tiger costume (you knew she's been practicing with sana every after school) before she takes the mascot's head off to send you over a playful wink.

'what do you think?' she mouths, spreading her arms wide open as she spun around to show you her costume. you had to bite your lip to stop yourself from smiling so wide.

you decided to just send her over two thumbs up to show your approval, and rather ignore the way your chest continued to ache so good for the entire rest of the game.

hirai momo, seriously, what the hell have you done to me?

-