ii. Chuck Clayton

"Hey, it's me again. Are you ready for another one hell of a ride? Well, fasten your seat belts because this may or may not shock you."

They were back at Pop's but now, with Kevin and Cheryl. When Cheryl joined them, she didn't join them by beginning with her sassy comments, she was sympathetic and somehow, angelic. She, too, felt the weight of Betty's loss on her. She felt responsible for it and it broke her. She had to live with it or else she'll be at an insane asylum.

"This is a story about a guy in the football team who ruined my life. You humiliated me and you did the same for my best friend. Chuck Clayton, made my life a living hell, this one for you, Veronica was agreed to date you, one night. When you told her you want her to be your girlfriend, she said yes. She were great. At least she thought she were. Then when you got bored with her, you decided to mess with me. Mess with me like Jason messed with Polly. How could you? How do you even sleep at night? And oh, Sticky maple, that's what you're good at right?"

Veronica gasped and stopped after hearing this. She couldn't believe it that she was a victim of his sticky maple scam.

"I dated that piece of crap." Veronica thought. This was all brand new to her. Now, she inferred how this may caused her to react that way at the poolside that night. She might've had an instinct to just want to hurt him after he hurt her.

"Just because I wasn't as entertaining like those other girls who dated you, you felt the need to ruin me. I said no when you harassed me, but you tried to force yourself onto me. You just had to. I can't imagine how you could do that to others girls, you know? But thank God for Reggie and just so you know, that guy helped us find the playbook and expose you for disgusting ways. You deserved to be kicked out from Riverdale High. I won't thank you for anything because you never made me feel like I was a dignified person. You treated me and degraded me. And I'll never forgive you for it and you deserved what you got and don't go blaming us about you being a shitty guy."

It ended. Veronica found herself in an unfamiliar region of Riverdale. It was more intriguing than the main town.