vii. Jason Blossom

"Have you ever felt that somehow you feel the pain somebody's going through and because of it, you're heart breaks. You're world breaks. Well, I did. I felt that same pain Polly went through with Jason. Riverdale's golden boy, Jason Blossom, welcome."

Jughead needed to space off from the world of teenage chaos and rebellion also known as high school. He had a lot on his plate, with the grief of her death, the appearance of this mysterious look-a-like of a girl he fell in love with and the hard headedness of the few people he tried to consider as friends.

He sat there, typing on the laptop, as he tried to shun the world around him. He had earphones plugged in his ears, serving as his little own therapy.

"The childhood days of the four of us sneaking out to park or to the Twilight Drive-In, sharing a laugh and sharing these awfully great childhood memories. But then the summer of Polly's fifteenth birthday came along, the same summer where Cheryl began to socialize and the same summer where you told me you were together. I accepted the fact that I was different, that I didn't belong with any of you."

Jughead's fingers stomped heavily on the keyboard of his 2-year-old laptop. But he stops as he sees a silhouette standing right in front of him.

"Then after your three glorious years of dating, you hurt her. I hated you with so much pas–wait, wrong word. I despised you so much, you broke the one person I had left of my wonderful childhood. That one person who continued to come to my side when I needed it. I know that I sound so selfish, but you made me stop trusting so many people. Again, I'm the selfish one. I heard it so many times–so enough. But my heart fell to my stomach when I heard that you were murdered. While Polly was pregnant with the twins. Yeah, I'm talking to the dead but how about you, you're listening to a dead girl's final moments. I guess, I'll see you down there, Jason."

The audio ended while Jughead stared down on his work.