CHAPTER 11

"My birthday is in two weeks and it has been a tradition for the family to celebrate my birthday in my mansion," Dr. Evans look at her face like he was asking for her permission. 

She paused to the idea that the mansion will be filled with the possible people she has been hiding from. She looks at him and they stare at each other while he is talking.

"All of my family, relatives, friends, colleagues, and important people for the family is always present. I am telling you this beforehand so that I know what to do with you and our baby," he continued.

Semira stares at the distance pass through the doctor daydreaming. She feels the touch to his heart when he said "our baby".

"Oh come on, girl. He just find the baby cute which is the real thing. Snap out of it," she scold herself.

She clears her throat as she speaks.

"Ahem. Ahm...we can lock ourselves in the room. That was a guest room, right? So no one will dare enter the guest rooms because of guests privacy," she suggested.

"That was actually my old room," the doctor admitted.

"Oh. Okay. That explains why there are so many medical books with your names on it in the shelves. I have been exploring your bookshelves. Sorry," she apologized giving an awkward expression on her face.

"It's okay. I was actually happy that you're coping up with learning your course. You can go back to school when you can already provide for yourselves and hire a babysitter," Dr. Evans says as he put a spoonful in his mouth.

"Thank you. Don't worry about us on your birthday anyway. We can take care of ourselves," she explains kindly at him which he appreciates.

"Thank you. I was actually thinking of sending you at a hotel so that no one can bother you. Anytime this week guests will be arriving. My sister comes early to spend time with me while my mom comes later with dad. They usually arrive with important people with them to meet me," the doctor says.

"I actually had a bad memory staying at a hotel. Y'know with baby Aiden's father, so it is kind of weird for me. Sorry. I will behave I promise," she insisted in between of chewing.

"Okay. That could last at least one week after my birthday. I can tell Vicki and select the maids we can trust to bring you food. We can also fill the fridge and stock food and waters for both of you," he suggested as he agrees but remembered something.

"But you and baby Aiden need to move to the the guest room at the top floor because that is where lazy rich people never bothered going to and my mom and sister always visit my rooms including that old room. We have so many memories in there so they sure will check it out and stuff," he explains.

"Sure. Anything you say. This is your home and I know it is safer to follow you," she agreed thinking that he knows his guests better.

They finished their lunch as they continue their talk about stuff.

The next day, the house staffs moved Semira's and baby Aiden's belongings at the fourth floor at most end part where less people comes.

"Wow. This is huge. Bigger than your old room and it also has a veranda. I can see the whole place outside," she gasped in the beautiful view from where she is standing and to the wide room.

The room has a comfortable balcony, huge flat screen TV, huge fridge, book shelf full of books, and a wardrobe. She can lasts more than a month here. She is thinking that she can even get vitamin D for baby Aiden every morning at the veranda without anyone noticing them but she's wrong.

"Glad you like it here but there are CCTVs everywhere and for sure one of them can capture this part of the house so going out in this veranda is a bad idea. Some crazy people can get here from there," the doctor explains pointing the veranda of the next room which is just a meter away from her room's veranda and anyone stupid can climb it.