Chapter 12

The next day, Semira found out from the Levy and Ann that Nicole Evans is in the mansion. She cannot believe the Forbes top billionaire heiress and supermodel is Dr. Evans' sister.

"Does every famous Evans name in the industry is his family? That is amazing!" she exclaims in excitement.

Levy and Ann continue their routine carefully taking care of Semira and baby Aiden so that no one can caught them.

Dr. Evans went to the hospital and his sister is alone in his mansion exploring his old room where Semira and baby Aiden used to stay.

Nicole check everything in the room and memories flashed in his mind. She can still hear the echo of his father's voice.

"You are grounded for three months Nicole Magenta. You are not going anywhere," his father firmly told her after learning from her bodyguards that she was planning of running away with Jake Hilton.

"I am of legal age now, dad, and you can't stop me from going with my life," she objects in a low voice, her head is looking down on the floor avoiding her father's death glares.

"The more reason I have to stop you from running away with that Jake Hilton. You are of legal age but you never thought of anything right. You are nineteen and he is twenty but he is matured enough to tell me that he did not agreed with running away with you that you just insisted it at him. He said that he wants to finish his studies and be the continent's top detective and marriage is not in his mind. The young man has a dream and you should also," his father's voice is tormenting her.

She feels lost at his father's words. She never thought that her boyfriend was serious about his dreams and that a girl on his way was only a problem for him as he told her. She cried feeling the pain of being busted by her own boyfriend. Her mother is trying to comfort her. 

She run upstairs and locked herself in her room. From then on she never get out of her room and so their parents installed a CCTV camera in her room to monitor her. They were scared that she might take her own life. She said that it was their fault for grounding her for three months. They home schooled her and get to tutoring every day then she would stay in her room after.

She probably did not thought any of it but their parents insisted that she might get depressed and do it unknowingly. She just frowned and buried her face on the pillow. 

"I want to stay here with you, sis. I don't want you to be lonely," her younger brother, Aiden, brought a pillow and a comforter in her room one night.

"What? Are you crazy? This is my room!" she shrieks at him.

"B-b-but I don't want you to take your own life and leave me," the 18-year old Aiden stuttered.

It made her feel sorry for him but maybe they were right. Maybe one of the days in three months he would feel crazy for losing his boyfriend and not having a social life may worsen it and she just take her life. But despite that fact, she never wanted to live in one room with her brother.

He was a nerd guy. No wonder he chose to be a doctor than inherit the wine company. He used to be scared at her because she was known for being a bully at school and also in their house. She pulled some pranks at him with her friends and sometimes he cried and he hated her.

"Who said I am going to suicide? Get out!" she shrieks at her younger brother.

"N-no! I won't! I want to watch for you. I don't want to wake up one morning finding out you're already passed because no one was beside you," Aiden almost cried at her yelling.

"Oh yeah...then you might like it waking up in the morning finding out I passed away with someone beside me and that someone was you," she replied bullying him.