Chapter 13

Semira heats a lunch in the oven. Her fridge is full of home-cooked food so that if ever Levy and Ann cannot sneak in she still has food and wouldn't starve. Good thing the smell of the heated food wouldn't go out of the room and so no one could notice it.

Nicole entered the security room and ask for her brother's room footages the past month but the security told her that her brother deleted them already.

"Really!?" she asks suspiciously.

Her suspicion rise up as she looked on the monitors inside the security room.

"He never deleted early CCTV footages and even if after a month the footages will be automatically deleted, it is the security's job to have them saved to store. It has been his security order ever since he installed the CCTV's in his mansion. What are you hiding, brother? Forgive me if I am so keen to know," she tapped her fingers on the table as she thought of the possible secrets her brother must have.

She called Aiden.

"Hi, sis. I'm kind of busy right now. I have a heart surgery scheduled in ten minutes," Aiden said as he answered his phone.

"I was trying to pry on your past life the last month but the security said that it was deleted. I don't think you would ever delete early footages of your CCTV around the house especially in your old room," she asks.

"Oh that...sorry but I asked them to delete it this time. There were bugs on the computer and the virus affected the saved files and we decided to just delete them otherwise it will affect all of them," he explained.

"Okay. So can I find anything in your room?" she was not convinced and just blurted out her intention.

"What? Why?" he asked knowing that her sister's suspicion is growing and he is sure that she will not stop until she finds a clue.

"Because maybe you are hiding something that happened just last month? Y'know..." she said.

"Hahaha! You're kidding, right? You know better than that," he insisted.

"Okay. So it's a yes then. I will explore your room and your whole mansion. Have fun with your heart surgery," she told him and hung up.

"This will be a little tiring," she complained and start searching for a clue of the whereabouts of the CCTV footages.

Semira on the other hand received a call from Dr. Evans.

"Oh my...don't worry, doc, I will be very careful," she assured the doctor.

"Thank you. Please tell Levy and Ann to be careful also. I have a surgery coming on and I will be busy. My sister is a good person but her finding out about you will make her go mad and possibly announce you on my birthday," Dr. Evans explained.

"Okay. Don't worry about us. We will be fine. Thank you," she again reassure the doctor.

"Thank you. I gotta go now. Bye," Dr. Evans hung up after.

"I wonder what it feels like facing a supermodel like Nicole Evans?" she dreamed excitedly but scold herself.

"Come on, girl. Don't get blinded by her charm. It is going to be your end once she caught you," she explained to herself.

Nicole couldn't find any USB and files on Aiden's room and computer.

"Maybe he deleted them for real. Maybe I should check all of the rooms for someone as a clue," she grinned.

She wandered every room and there are 24 rooms in the mansion. Two private rooms for Aiden, four for the maids, four for the guards and security officers, and fourteen guest rooms.