19

A/N: it's been a while hasn't it? Sorry sorry I've thrown myself into school work and other fics and kinda abandoned this one. Just know I only right other chapters to fics when people like them so keep commenting and the next one will come pretty soon.

Elizabeth's POV:

I breathed a sigh of relief as y/n finally ate something. As soon as I stood up to leave y/n rushed to the bathroom.

"Y/n" I yelled and rushed after them.

When I got there she was leaning against the glass of the shower in a heap.

"Sorry" she said making a move to get up "I'll fix this"

As I stood there not knowing exactly what to do, y/n grabbed some tissue and began cleaning any mess she has made (which was surprisingly little.

I snapped back to reality when yn leaned too hard on her bad ankle, wobbled and had to support herself on the sink with a wince .

"Hey, no I can do the rest, you go lay down"

Y/n just stood there, looking confused.
"Lay down where?" She said.

"...the bed" I clarified now feeling equally as confused but continuing cleaning nonetheless.

Y/ns pov.

She said the bed, which was confusing but I moved there nonetheless. I carefully moved the sheets to the side and fixed them again once I was in with the same gentle touch, scared that anything I do would cross some invisible line and I would be made to leave.

I watched Lizzie as she finished cleaning and came over to me.

"Are you alright?"

I try to say yes but as she asked all the energy drained out of my body and my previously upright posture slumped my hands grabbed onto the bed for support.

She looked at me, saw my drooping eyes and heard my heavy breathing and suddenly rushed out.

'Shit, now you've done it' I whispered to myself as I tried to pull myself back onto the headrest.

"Y/n, I heard what happened are you okay??" Scarlett exclaimed worriedly.

A wave of anxiety rushed over me and my breathing became heavier.

My eyes became wide with fear and I backed into the headboard.

"Y/n?"

"Y/n are you alright"

My vision became blurry and suddenly there was a smush of dirty blond and peach and blue infront of me.

"Can you name 5 things you can see?"

"Umm, you, the bed, Scarlett uhhh, the wall and the door"

"Good, good job, now 4 things you can hear" as she said that the world became slightly less blurry

"Your voice, the crinkle of the sheets, the drip of the tap and you breathing"

"Good job sweetie now 3 things you can feel" I felt exhaustion come over me.

"The bed, uhh my jumper" I said as I grasped my hand onto my hoodie and scrambled for something else before feeling my hand being gently placed onto the blue of Lizzie's sweater. "And you" I said before I was once again taken by exaustion and slumped forward.

This time, however, Lizzie caught me and moved so she could lower me into her lap and started stroking my hair as I felt the world fade into darkness.