S1 chapter 1 🌸

Nobody's POV:

Sakusa was at the dinner table with his father and mother.There was something different about their family,something so different it couldn't even be real in our world. Sakusa's mother was actually a male,it may seem surprising but in their world there were 2 different labels,Omega and Alpha.Only omega's can reproduce no matter the gender if you're an omega and male you can have kids.If you're an Alpha and a female you can't have kids(it's my Au ok,calm down!:( ) .

Sakusa was an Alpha unlike many Alphas he was a yandere,well no one knew that yet since Sakusa has never really liked anyone,well not until now...

"Honey! Is the food ready yet?" Sakusa's father shouted to his husband.

"Yes it is!"he shouted back, "Sakusa be dear won't you and help me set the table."

"Ok mama." He sat up from the sofa and walked into the kitchen helping his mother bring  the food to the table where his father was sat waiting. "Looks delicious, nothing's better then sitting down and having dinner with the family. Sakusa's mother smiled while he just nodded and then walked over to his seat. "Sakusa,you've been on your phone a lot lately and you've been going out more then usual.Have you finally got a lover?"Sakusa's mother said excitedly.
"Ooo~is this true Sakusa?"said his father.
"I'm not dating anyone!why are you guys so interested anyways?"he said,clearly annoyed.
"Hey!That's no way to talk to your parents.And we want to know because we want to see who you will turn out as!"his father said cheerfully.
"What do you mean, who I will turn out like?"he said confused.
"Your father wants to see if you will turn out to be a yandere ,like him." His mother said softly. " I don't think it would be good for you if did turn out a yandere though.Your father almost got killed!he said in a shaky tone.
His father was looking at his mother in awe. "You were worried about me!"he said in a teasing way.
"W-what! N-no! I was worrying for kiyomi,not you!"he stuttered," Let's eat."
"Son if you ever need any tips,I'm here! Need any advice on kidnapping or cleaning up any evidence,just come to me!" He announced proudly.
Sakusa's mother looked at him concerningly before slowly eating his food.

At school:
Sakusa was gloomy that hole morning,wondering why? Well his boyfriend Atsumu had just broken up with him,he doesn't know why but he kept thinking to kidnap Atsumu he doesn't know why ,it just pops up when ever he thinks about him.Through out all of his classes all he could think about was Atsumu. "Maybe he wants to date someone else" as soon as that thought crossed his mind his blood was boiling and he decided he would do it.