Arrival (Hana)

I stirred when I heard the announcement from the stewardess. Even though I had no idea what the heck she was speaking, I could know that we are landing shortly. It's because I only could understand the word Caracas. That was all I can hear.

I felt my ass and spine were sore after long hours flight. I let my eyes fluttered open, buckled up the seatbelt, and casually straightened up my body for stretching. I quickly took a minty candy from my shorts pocket and threw it into my mouth for freshening up after long hours of drifting off. Last, I quietly grip the armrest to calm down because I dislike the feeling of landing or departing. Either way.

"You awake." said the blonde lady who was a passenger next to me as I turned and smiled at her, "I have to. I suppose not to fall asleep for not being the third wheel of my horrible snoring if you guys heard that. I apologize if that happened."

The couple chuckled at me as the blonde man joked, "It wasn't bad to hear it. We were enjoyable of our sweet time while you are playing music to us for free." We shared a good laugh as I took the candies for them and was ready for the flight to land at the destination.

"It was fun for taking the same flight with you." the lady said as she pulled me into a friendly hug, I gladly returned and was followed by the man.

"Me either. I'm glad you didn't hit me while I was asleep." I joked as they laughed at me.

"Hey, take care and be careful since you're on the solo trip." the man said.

"I will. Don't worry, I always do this alone." I smiled and suggested, "Let's take a picture before we bid goodbye. What do you think?"

"Of course," the lady gently pulled me and let me stand in the middle of them as we shot a wide grin before I took a picture of us with my phone. We exchanged our contact numbers and gave a group hug.

"Congratulations to you guys. I hope I'll get good news from you after your honeymoon trip is ended." I wiggled my eyebrows at them as they chuckled at me.

"Same goes to you. We hope to get good news from you after a trip in here." the lady said with a genuine smile.

"If you met a pretty girl. Don't forget to share with me." the man joked as his wife elbowed him and playfully glared at him.

"Trust me. If I meet any pretty ladies, I'll keep for myself." I winked as the lady laughed in victory and her husband groaned.

I exhaled after a laugh as I said, "Well, bonjour!" I waved and I turned to the lady and winked, "Te Amo."

The lady blew a kiss at me as her husband protectively snaked an arm around his wife and warned playfully, "No, she's not for you!"

I giggled as I played a salute to them, "Bye guys! Have fun. Keep in touch."

"You too!" they said as they waved at me before walking away and ready to get a cab.

Don't get me wrong, I can't remember their name properly because their name is hard to pronounce. The man is from France and the lady is from Spain.

What a romantic humans combination.

I felt a vibrate from my shorts pocket as I chuckled after I read the message.

"Have a nice trip, Hana.

Love,

Chevalier and Esmeralda."

Still, I couldn't read their name. Their name reminds me of the gladiators or the hero for the battle. I sent a reply as I decided to grab some food before heading to the hotel.