Playing Doctor (Hana)

I would easily drift off and slept in long hours in Mira's arms. I was gonna get spoiled by the lovely blonde. We occasionally shared sweet kisses, cuddles and slept whenever we were taking a break. I would never complain about this because I enjoyed it very much. Somehow, she always gave so much consent to me which I have appreciated her and getting like her very much.

I had never met someone like her, unlikely my exes. Back in the past, the guys I had a date with after we made a long make-out would think about the next level. I didn't mean to complain they enjoyed sex over make out. I understand that was normal, but I couldn't feel so much anticipation when I was doing all of these with them.

Mira was different, I couldn't put my finger into those feelings I was having now. The way she smiled or thanked me, simply touched I would grow so much happiness. Especially when she let me fall asleep in her arms. Also, I always grew excited when we shared a sweet kiss and I always wanted more from her.

Okay, I was a creep.

Let me have a short story tell about my exes. My first ex was my first love since we were 17. Yea, I was naïve that I was living in fairy tale life. I thought I was lucky to meet the most handsome boy who everyone dreamed of it in high school. He asked me for a date and then we become a couple and I shared all my first times with him.

So, this first asshole I dated, I caught him making out with a hot chick who had 10cm taller than me, perfect C cups, and bouncy butt. The chick was unbuckling the first asshole's pants while this asshole was busy groping the C cups. I was expecting he would down on his knees begging me forgiveness, but he didn't. He was giving me a smug smile and told me that he wanted to break up with me and I should go to not interrupt their good time.

Yup, I was heartbreaking that time. But now I might crush his balls.

Let's talk about the second asshole. We knew each other at the nightclub during my freshman year and we only lasted 6 months. He was 10 years older than me, and I was thinking he would be a mature and good man. He was a little bit better than the first asshole. He would cry and beg for forgiveness from me, and I accepted.

Yea, I was stupid.

While the second asshole and I were having a valentine's dinner, a fierce lady barged in and gave me a hard slap saying I was stealing her husband. This asshole has his oscar acting crying at his wife begging for forgiveness. This shitty cried face I had seen before, and I knew he was a fucking liar. I was smarter since I learned a lesson from the first asshole. I used my feet to kick his ball under the table. I felt so much better to kick him for being a liar to me and I told his wife I'd gladly return the trash to her.

The last one, we met in university when I was 20. We happily dated for four years. Our chemistry speedily bloomed, and we became a couple. We were in a nice relationship without any fight since neither of us was a dramatic person. After we graduated, I gladly followed him to work in Singapore. Right after a year, we worked in Singapore, he had to work abroad in Dubai.

That was one of his dreams, I would never be selfish to keep him, and I assured him that long distances wouldn't let our relationship apart and we could stay in contact with each other.

Until our 4th year as a couple, he seemed urgent and came to my workplace without notice. I was surprised and thought he probably wanted to propose to me. Somehow, the thing wasn't what I expected. It turned out he asked for a breakup, crying and telling me he had no spark with me, and he treat me more like a friend.

Excuse me? What did he mean no spark? Everything in our relationship was 'friend with benefit'?

While I was crying and heartbroken for losing my only hope of this relationship for a week, it turned out I found his social media he was announcing he engage with his love.