I eat meat

Come for me bitches

No but really I eat meat and won't apologize for it. It's a natural human function. We are made to eat and benefit off of other animals' proteins.

Do I like meat? That's a different question. I really don't like most of it, by itself. But in stuff heheheheh I'd marry it.

Veganism.
This is not a segment that I'm going to bash vegans on. In fact I used to be vegetarian which, yes is a different thing but I can kind of see where these people are coming from. Most vegans come from a place of trying to save our animals and protect their lives, and others come from a place of wanting to be more healthy. But studies show that people who do not eat meat are way more likely to become depressed or develop anxiety disorders. And I personally was forced to be vegetarian so I can't say my vegetarian experience was fun. But as long as vegans aren't coming for me for being an omnivore I'm fine. Otherwise I'm gonna eat them.

If y'all haven't had brisket it's time to have some. It's the best meat ever. I mean EVER.

OK that's it. That's the segment

Feel free to bash me in the comments, and if you would like to be further offended, please continue reading my next chapters!

Brisket is so motherfucking good