Responding to my comments

Y'all have yet to shit on me c'mon I want some political tea to spill.
But today I'm going to respond to the 2 comments that have been made on my outrageous opinions. And shout out to y'all because I thought people just mindlessly scrolled through my works.. and of which they probably do.. BUT NOT YALL. You're a g.

Ok besty boo

Ok besty boo. Here's what I have to say on this.
It's normal to be straight and think girls are hot.. because they are. It's like admiring a puppy dog. You think they're cute but have no attraction to them.
So if you are truly straight then go you!
But this is exactly the stuff I would say to myself bc I wasn't ready to accept that I'm a fag. So if you haven't already, make sure you are open with yourself on your own sexuality.
But yes, girls are hot, I'm glad we agree.

Ok so this next one scares me a little

So this comment was made on an article where I basically was saying that "I've been overthinking" and blabbering on about how the government could actually be hiding our own lack of freedom from us

So this comment was made on an article where I basically was saying that "I've been overthinking" and blabbering on about how the government could actually be hiding our own lack of freedom from us. (Segments before this one) And yk.. I thought I was talking nonsense but this comment.. ahahah.
So uh I might just take a year or 2 around to globe to see if there truly is a place "more free" than the US, as we've been taught.

And uh yeah I only had two, so comment more so that I can feature you in one of these thingys if I ever do another one.

And I hope this offended some of y'all. But y'all don't seem to get offended too easily, maybe I'll start saying things that trumpies would say to get y'all riled up. Uh anyways feel free to shit on me in the comments, and keep reading if you'd like to be further offended.

Idk, I usually put an out-quote on my segments but I can't decide what should go here. Bye.