Drunken Birthday

the whole thing is gonna be in hawk/eli's pov
-
-

The bottle in my hand had become slippery. I didn't know why, but holding it seemed impossible.

It slowly slid through my fingers and, too drunk to really do anything about it, I let it.

Demetri caught it before it fell. "Be careful, dude, this stuff is expensive."
Demetri had created a fake ID that I used to buy us booze that we were definitely too young for. But fuck it. It had been my seventeenth birthday, and I wasn't going to have a sober birthday. That shits lame.

My head was fuzzy, not capable of coherent thought.

Man, I was horny though.

My fingers twitched, aching to be curled around my rock-hard cock. I was having a hard time remembering why I shouldn't just whip my dick out.

Something about...Demetri. Yeah, Demetri was here, and guys...straight guys didn't...shouldn't...weren't supposed to...
"What are you doing?" Demetri's voice broke through my thoughts. I realized that I'd grabbed a fistful of my dick anyway.

I shrugged. "Horny." I said by way of explanation, not stopping in my movements.

"In the middle of the living room?" Demetri asked, a brow arching. "What if my mom comes home?"

I snorted. "Who cares? We'd be in more trouble for drinking than for masturbating, don't you think?"

Demetri didn't seem to hear me. His eyes were fixed on my hand as it stroked over my erection. I smirked at him. "Want to touch it?"

He blinked, scooting back on the couch. "What? No!"
My smirk grew to a grin. "Are you sure?" Not taking my eyes off him, I sped up my movements, the disturbance causing my head to swirl dangerously.

My head fell back against the couch, but I still didn't stop, and he didn't stop looking.

I took the time to look at Demetri– really look at him. We'd been best friends since elementary. His face had been almost angelic when he was younger, which it is still kind of true.

Now, he was a young man. Handsome, if oval faces and straight noses were your thing, with broad shoulders and a tall figure.

I found myself thinking about...more. Doing more, being more, with him, and the idea...didn't repulse me.

Demetri swallowed, and he crawled closer, still mesmerised by my hand's movements.
When he was close enough, he reached out and touched both my hand and my cock, before jerking back again. "It's...so soft..."

"And yours isn't?"

He looked up at me. "Do you...want to feel it?"

I shrugged, feigning nonchalance as my heart started to pound. "Sure." I watched in awe as his hands fumbled with his belt, then his fly. He took a deep breath before pushing his trousers open, and I saw the outline of his own erection through his underwear.

Unable to wait, I reached over and palmed him through his boxer-briefs, and he let out a shuddering sigh. His cock was warm and, yes, soft.

"Eli..." Demetri's voice was shaky, as though he couldn't quite believe he was there. I couldn't believe it myself.
"Yeah?"
"What...what are we doing?"

I shrugged, my eyes darting up to meet his, then flicking down to his lips when I caught movement. His tongue wet his bottom lip, leaving it shiny and reflective. I suddenly wanted to taste them.

I slowly leaned forward, pushing myself up with my free hand, closer and closer to his lips. He met me halfway.

I was completely stunned by how soft they were. His cheek brushed against my nose as I tilted my head, trying to get a different angle. My hands left his cock, coming up to cup his face.