Sudden desire pt2

A/N: again sorry for the late/slow updates, but i'm trying to find time in my busy schedule to write more on these one shots, but i promise i'll make it up! Also the italic words are gonna be demetri or eli talking to themselves in their heads, just so y'all don't get confused!

also #eliisapowerbottominthisfic

So let's continue shall we?

While Demetri was sitting on his friend's bed, he decided to go on his phone while he waits for Eli to finish taking a shower.

-5 minutes later-

Demetri could hear the water stop running and curtains being pulled back and that's when he knew Eli was done showering and prepared himself for when he came out of the bathroom.

Eli came out of the bathroom and Demetri found it hard to breathe seeing Eli come out of the shower with only a towel around his waist, his eyes trailing down following the drops of water trickling down from Eli's hair to his chest, then his abs, and finally his happy trail.

Demetri was so intranced by Eli's physique to even hear Eli talking him

"Hello? Demetri?" Eli waved his left hand frantically while his right is gripping the towel around his waist so it wouldn't fall off

"Oh, sorry. Hey." Demetri looks away and laughs nervously. "What are you doing here man?"
"Oh! Yeah, I just wanted to hang out because I was kinda bored at my place so I decided why not come here ya know?" I wasn't exactly lying because i was bored but I was walking rather then at my house but i doubt that makes any difference.

"Oh, well you should've called me before hand dude" Demetri flinched a little at the last word. why though? He's my best friend, we call each other bro and dude all the time, so why is this time different? "Yeah I should've, sorry." Demetri says with a soft laugh "No worries, so what did you want to do?" Eli asks Demetri to get rid of the awkward tension.

"I kinda wanted to play video games like we used to, you know? But if you don't want to that's completely fi-" "Totally! I've been meaning to ask you if we could play together sometime." "Awesome!" Demetri flashes a wide grin towards Eli, and Eli grins back as well.

Demetri suddenly feels a warm sensation creep up on his body. what's wrong with me. why does my body feel weird all of a sudden? Demetri's conversation in his head is cut short by Eli touching his arm.

"Hey so imma just go change and then we can start playing, go ahead and set everything up while I change. K?" Demetri was too focused and the way Eli's hands felt on his arm to reply, but eventually he did. "uh- yeah of course."

Eli then released his grasp from Demetri's arm and started to walk to his dresser, Demetri took that as a sign to get out. He then speed walked downstairs and started setting up everything.

~Meanwhile~

While Eli was putting on his white tank top, he was thinking about how weird Demetri has been acting ever since he got out of the shower.

oh no. did he hear me?! oh shit- Did he? You're just overreacting. He didn't hear anything- But what if he did?

Eli decided to not think about it any longer and finished putting on his gray sweat pants then headed downstairs to see Demetri setting up the console. He couldn't help but smile and chuckle a bit seeing demetri struggle turning on the console.

Demetri sighs in defeat and hears a voice say "You're not doing it right" He turns his head back to see Eli walking towards him and feels his face get warm wtf why am I being like this. "Okay then show me Mr. Knowitall" Demetri laughs, Eli laughs and rolls his eyes then sets himself next to Demetri.