Trying To Wake Him Up (Bad era) 🛌

It was a beautiful sunny morning.

The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and I was feeling happy.

After putting on my robe, I went downstairs to cook breakfast for me and Michael.

When I was done, I put the plates, napkins, forks, and cups onto the table.

Then, I went back upstairs to wake up Michael.

I found him still asleep in bed and the way his curls were in his face made me giggle.

Michael was in a peaceful slumber when he felt something climb up on top of him.

He opened his cute little eyes and looked up at me child-like innocence.

"Mornin' sleeping beauty..."

I smiled, stroking the side of his cheek with love.

"Hee...Morning".

He sat up in bed and let out a yawn.

As he stretched out his arms, I could see that he wasn't wearing any pajamas.

Michael turned his head and caught me staring at him.

"Whaaat"?

He asked, and shyly blushed.

When I tried to move the blankets out, he quickly stopped me.

"Don't do that...I'm in my underwear".

I giggled and saw that he was wearing the Hanes brand white boxers.

"Get your robe on, silly. Breakfast is ready downstairs when you're ready".

With that, I left the bedroom so he could get himself ready for the day.

It wasn't like we hadn't seen each other without clothes on before, but Michael was still a little bit shy about everything, which was something that I understood.

I always respected his privacy if he needed it.