He Stole Your Pancakes (Invincible era) 🥞

Today, Michael was in a mischievous mood and he had done more than a few things to mess with me.

While I was taking a shower, he flushed the toilet which made me scream because it made the water temperature really, really cold.

I practically begged him to wait until I was finished with my shower, but he couldn't hold it in.

After I came out of the shower, I was shivering like a penguin and had to bundle up in warm blankets.

"I'm sorry baby, but I had to go".

Michael said to me after that, and he noticed how cute I looked when I was shivering and underneath the blankets.

"I f-f-forgive y-you. J-just d-don't d-do a-again".

I replied.

Later on, while we were eating pancakes at the table, I asked Michael for a glass of milk.

After he politely gave me what I wanted, I took a big sip and immediately spat it out.

"Owww! My mouth is burning"!

I swatted my hands around my mouth.

"Hahaha"!

Michael was laughing at me and then, he laughed even harder when I saw that he had given me hot sauce instead of milk.

"Michael, that wasn't funny"!

I pouted, and took a sip of water.

After Michael ate his pancakes, he waited until I was distracted and then he snatched my last pancake from my plate.

"Hey! That's mine"!

I called out, and then ran after him.

Michael ran all the way to the Giving Tree and he ate my pancake, and then climbed up to his favorite spot, knowing full-well that I couldn't get to him.

I was annoyed with his actions.

"Why did you do that for? You already had your own pancakes".

Michael was still laughing at me and then he thought he heard me crying.

This made him feel bad.

"Aw, baby. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings".

What Michael didn't know was that I had a plan to get him back.

After the singer climbed down the Giving Tree, he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders into a hug.

I turned around to look at him, and then quickly pushed a cherry-pie into his face.

"What the"?!

Michael exclaimed out loud.

"That was my sweet revenge! Hahahaha"!

I then reached out and began to tickle him, and he screamed with laughter.

"Nooooo! S-stop it! Hahahaahaha"!