Cosplaying As A Horror Movie Character (Invincible era) 👻

I was very excited because tonight, I was going to a horror movie convention with Michael.

"What are you gonna dress up as, Michael"?

I asked him, while looking for my different colored face painting kit.

"I don't know, baby. I'm not really a horror movie fan".

Michael said to me, as he watched as I took out all my materials.

"Well, I'm going to dress up as Kayako Saeki".

I picked up a hair piece and sat down on a chair in front of the vanity.

"Let me help you with that".

Michael took the hair piece so I could hide my hair.

Once my hair was flat and smooth, I put some hair pins into my hair to keep it in place.

Then, after I put on my long black wig, I had to put on my white night gown.

And then, after I was dressed up, I had to do my makeup.

"Is that the scary girl from The Grudge"?

Michael asked, while I was applying the white face paint all over my face, my arms, my neck, and my feet so it would look like Kayako.

"Yeah, she's the one that crawls down the stairs while making those creepy croaking noises".

I replied.

"Oh boy, that girl is scary".

Michael felt a shiver going down his spine.

Next, I had to apply the black face paint all around my eyes.

"Can you help me with my wig, Michael"?

I asked, and he nodded his head.

Michael picked up the long black wig and then he carefully puts it on my head, making sure that it's secured neatly.

"Thank you, Applehead. Now, I have to put on the fake blood".

I picked up the fake blood and a small paintbrush and began to apply it on my arms and then, I put a little bit of it underneath my eyes.

"Daddy, will you please come and play dolls with me"?

Paris asked, as she wandered into the bedroom.

When she saw me, I smiled and waved at her.

"Sure, I'll play dolls with you. F/n still has to finish getting ready".

Michael smiled, as Paris took ahold of his hand and they both walked out of the bedroom.

After about an hour, I was completely finished with my makeup and costume.

"I should probably practice being in character so I'll be ready for tonight".

I said to myself outloud, and then stood in front of the mirror.

About a few minutes later, Prince came into the bedroom when I wasn't paying attention.

When I turned around to see who was there, he got really scared and cried out for Michael.

"Daddy! There's a monster in your room"!

The poor child ran away from me before I could tell him that it was just me wearing a costume.

I heard footsteps coming from Michael and when he saw me, he almost jumped with a fright.

"Oh my gosh, you look so scary. But I don't think Prince is enjoying it".

Michael said with a chuckle, and then I giggled.

We walked around to look for Prince and we found him hiding in Michael's hallway closet.

"It's okay, little buddy. I'm not a monster. I'm just playing dress up".

I showed him all the stuff that I was using for my costume and makeup.