He's In A Lot Of Pain (This Is It era) 🩻

Today, Michael had to do more rehearsals and when we both woke up in bed, I noticed that the singer's appearance had changed.

While he was in the bathroom putting on his makeup, I saw that he'd lost a lot of weight and when I touched his arm, it was cold as ice.

"Michael. You can't rehearse like this".

I said to him, and then he looked at me.

"I can't stay home, baby. They need me to be out there".

Michael said, and then he started to shiver a little bit.

"But you're body temperature isn't normal".

I protested, and asked him to take his temperature to prove my point.

When the thermometer beeped, Michael just stared at it in confusion.

"It's because of your weight loss. You need to eat more, and I won't let them work yourself to exhaustion".

I wrapped my arms around him into a hug, and upon contact with my warm body, Michael began to shiver even more.

"Why am I feeling so cold right now"?

He asked in a quiet voice.

"Your body needs more strength and since you lost too much weight, I'm going to make sure that nothing else bad happens to you by keeping you home for a while".

I could feel the tension in his muscles, but deep inside, Michael knew I was just trying to help him.

Lately, the king of pop hadn't been feeling like himself.

I told Bill to let him know what was going on with Michael and he agreed with what I was going to do to help Michael feel better.

After we both took a shower, I helped Michael get dressed and then, he held my hand while we walked down the stairs.

I asked the Chef to make a classic breakfast for me and Michael, and once the food was ready, I poured Michael some orange juice.

His muscles were already weakening to the point where he every time he held something in his hand, he would accidentally drop it.

I was happy to feed him his breakfast and Michael enjoyed it.

Once we both ate our breakfast, I had to figure out a routine for Michael to follow so he could get back to his normal again.

The first thing that I had him do was physically therapy, where he practiced holding different objects so he could get the strength back in his joints.

His legs and feet were not the same as his arms and upper chest, but I still had to make sure that he wasn't loosing strength in the other parts of his body.

Michael told me that during his trial when the police arrested him, they put him in handcuffs and handled him very roughly.

"My left shoulder has been hurting a lot".

He said to me, and I was surprised to see that poor Michael couldn't move one of his arms to the side.

"I can't give you painkillers because you're gonna get addicted to them. But I can give you something to wrap around your hurt shoulder".

With that in mind, I ran to the bathroom to grab a bandage, which was something that I could use to wrap around Michael's dislocated shoulder.

When I came back, I took the singer to the living room and we both sat down together on the couch.

I carefully wrapped the bandage around Michael's hurt shoulder and then when it was nice and secure, I tied a knot on the end so it wouldn't fall off.

"Ouch".

Michael groaned painfully.