Files pt 1 (Updated)

Files loading: 12%

Files loading: 15%

Files loading: 27%

Files loading: 59%

Files loading: 83%

Files loading: 100%

Open Site  files?

Yes      No

   SCP-6818 "Viore"   

Item #: SCP-6818

Object Class: Euclid

Description: Viore is a humanoid male of the "Architect" race, with the only distinctions from a human is his pure white hair, pure white eyes, abnormally sharp teeth, and telepathic abilities. He is currently not at any site but instead assisting researchers with multiple Architect buildings. He has displayed great abilities with technology and is able to control Architect technology to an enhanced degree. He commonly uses his telepathic abilities to lift a second pair of separated mechanical arms, which can perform any task normal hands can do, and a number of unknown extra tasks.

Note: SCP-6818 as of // is employed by the foundation, he has shown to be a considerable asset.

-05-▧▧

   SCP-6144: "Ray"   

Item #: SCP-6144

Object Class: Euclid

Description: Ray has two forms: humanoid and aquatic. In both forms he has black hair that reaches his shoulders. In his human form he is the exact same as a regular human but with slightly webbed fingers, he can be seen wearing D-Class uniforms with the words "SCP-6144" on the back and left breast. In his aquatic form he has the same chest but with some light blue scales leading up his back, and a red frill near his spine. But from his waist down he has a light blue tail with a red frill leading from the spine, and two sets of fins at the bottom. The top set is used for mobility and the bottom is used for getting around. Both of the fin sets are tipped with red.
Ray is able to speak English and German, and is able to learn more. He is rather willing to cooperate with staff unless provoked.

Note: SCP-6144 and SCP-6818 see each other as siblings and are biologically related

-Dr ▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

   SCP-6144-B "Mesmers"