EIGHT. when the hell did you get here?

- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -

- ˏˋ  ✎  ˊˎ -

- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -

         ━━ WANDA AND MALIA MADE IT into town, where the sun was setting. Wanda opened the door to an empty two-story house. "This is the only available house at the moment." She explained.

"Were.. were you planning to fill it with someone that wasn't me?" Malia crossed her arms.

"If it came up." The woman shrugged, entering the house. "You live between Agnes and the Washingtons."

"What are their real names?" The curly-haired woman still didn't trust her older cousin.

"Malia, I'm giving you a chance to live in a perfect world. The people are fine. Stop meddling in things that don't concern you." Wanda groaned, her hand to her temple.

"Sorry. Most people would be concerned with the fact that their neighbors don't even know why they're doing this. But, I digress. I should probably fit the part, right?" Malia gave a sarcastic smile as her amethyst-colored energy settled in her hand before taking over her clothing.

Her hoodie and jeans transformed into denim, oversized overalls and a pink shirt underneath. She pulled her hair into a low ponytail as a black and white backwards baseball cap appeared on her head.

"Better?" She sassed.

Wanda, who's eyes were tightly shut, didn't respond.

"Wanda?"

The older woman grabbed Malia's wrist and dragged her to her house, Malia clawing at her hand the entire time. "Wanda, what the hell?!" She cried out, her energy surrounding Wanda's hand and wrist.

"Oh my God, shut up for a second, Malia!" She seethed as she approached the front porch.

The two of them paused in shock and disbelief when they saw a tall, tan man with dark brows and platinum highlights in his hair. He wore a black, leather jacket with a brown, beaded necklace around his neck.

He turned to face the two of them, a wide smile spreading across his face. "Stop standing there with your mouths open! Flies will get into them!" He chuckled, pulling the both of them into a hug.

Wanda's bewildered eyes filled with tears, her heart beating in her ears. When the man pulled away, Malia was too nervous to say anything.

"When-" Malia sputtered. "Pietro, when the hell did you get here?"

"Just moved in," He grinned. "I decided to visit Wanda because I assumed you guys would both be here."