TWELVE. red, white, and purple

- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -

- ˏˋ  ✎  ˊˎ -

- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -

━━ VISION AND MALIA RETURNED TO THE HEART OF TOWN to find a white version of Vision lifting Wanda by the face, crushing her chin.

Vision knocked straight into his pale counterpart, causing him to drop Wanda. The original Vision sent the copy flying into an RV.

Malia joined Wanda on the ground, the two looking back to Vision. "Where are the boys?" He questioned his wife.

"They're in the house, safe." Wanda shook her head and pressed her fingertips to her temples. "Vision, I should've told you everything. The moment I realized what I had done."

"It's alright, Wanda. I know why you made this world, this-"

"I can fix it."

"Can you?"

"We can." Malia joined in confidently. "If she can't, then we can."

Wanda fought back a tiny smile as White Vision emerged from the wreckage of the RV. Agnes materialized above Wanda's house, chuckling. "Oh, this is awkward. Your ex and your boyfriend together at the same party. Who're you gonna choose, Wanda?"

Vision, Wanda, and Malia shared a knowing look as Vision launched himself at cream-colored copy. The two began fighting in the sky above Westview. Agnes, in a tattered witch's suit, flew towards the center of town, the cousins following.

The two Sokovian women glided down into the center of the town and walked down the street. Agnes, standing on a nearby building, shot Wanda in the back with a magic bolt. Malia's hand jutted out to create a purple forcefield for the both of them.

"Aw, sisterly love!" Agnes gave a saccharine smile. "Oh, Malia, I forget. You still think I'm Agnes!" She snickered. "The names Agatha. Agatha Harkness."

"Yeah, I kinda caught on when you came to my fake house and didn't blink the entire time! Word to the wise, never become an actress!" Malia shot back.

"You two have never been up against another witch before. Did you know there's an entire chapter devoted to you two in the Darkhold? That's the book of the damned." Agatha summoned the Darkhold, the book materializing in front of her. She began to flip through some of the pages as the book leviatated.

"The Scarlet Sisters... or just the Scarlet Witch and the Violet Venefica. They're only forged every couple million years. They rarely make it past age four. They has no coven, no need for incantation."