TEN. quarantine without the covid

- ˏˋ  ✎  ˊˎ -

- ˏˋ  ✎  ˊˎ -

━━ WANDA TOOK BILLY BY THE SHOULDERS as he breathed heavily. "I don't understand what's happening to me-" He panicked.

"Where is he? Where's your Dad?" Wanda rushed Pietro shrugged.

"Don't sweat it, Sis. It's not like your dead husband can die twice." He joked with a smile, which was a red flag in Malia's eyes. The real Pietro would rather die before making a joke that insensitive.

Oh, wait...

Wanda paused before flinging him across the grass with her powers. Her twin boys stared at their mother in shock while Malia stared at her cousin. What possessed Pietro to even imagine anything like that?

"Billy, focus." Wanda's attention returned to Billy as a red aura surrounded her eyes.

"I can't tell. He sees... soldiers... One of them thinks he's dying..." Billy trailed off as Wanda's hands balled into fists. Malia could only watched as all of the townspeople froze in place. An eerie silence filled the air as Malia tried to figure out what was going on.

A small rumbling was heard and felt, Malia and the boys looking down at the ground as it shook. When she looked back to check on Pietro, however, he was gone.

"I knew something was wrong with that Pietro!" She clenched her fists as the world stopped shaking. Wanda's head swiveled around to stare down Malia.

"You need to leave." She warned in a menacing tone, the irises of her eyes a deep scarlet color.

"What the hell even happened?" Malia's eyes were now a light lavender color. "You're not kicking me out. Something's telling me that S.W.O.R.D didn't cause that."

"I'll do whatever the hell I want to!" Wanda's energy hoisting Malia into the air.

"You know I'm you're only real family left, right? Kick me out, you have no one except your pixelated offspring. This Hex goes down, so do they. Also, Pietro isn't real either!"

"Shut up, Malia!"

"If he was real, he'd be trying to help you instead of running away!" She pointed to the area that Pietro had been pushed into. She then lifted Wanda to her to her level with her magic.

"You don't scare me, Wanda. You know that whatever just happened wasn't S.W.O.R.D's fault. And you know that if you get rid of me, you get rid of the only living person that loved you."