Finding Tristan

Ch.1

Finding Tristan.

[Ariels POV]

As I sit in the shade of my favorite tree the sunlight dances around me. The past months have been almost unbearable without all of my friends. It was a test, and I was blind to it's false pretenses. For my life had been put on the line. They used me as a pawn...and I came out on top. Now I'm this...this creature that I can not fathom or conjure up words for... Most would call us freaks. If I would have just gone to Tristons house like he asked then I would still be with him.

I was walking Home when someone grabbed me. They took me to a hospital like room and knocked me out. When I woke up, there were so many voices inside of my head, other peoples voices. They explained: they had been watching me and had seen that I had passed all of their tests, top rate. Inside each persons brain is a part that doesn't get used. Inside that part of the brain is something extraordinary, powers. They unlocked my powers which happened to be mind reading.

"Ariel, Eric would like to see you in his study." says one of the servants. I get up and carry myself up the beautiful stone staircase that leads to Eric's study. Eric is like our guardian. He is brothers to the one who trapped us here and so he is in charge of making sure we stay here...by all means necessary.

Eric has a sister named Selina. Together they rule the household and scare the pants off of everyone. As I finally come to the door of his study I see a faint glow at the bottom of the door.

I knock.

"you may come in Ariel."

As I enter the room I notice that only the lamp on his desk is lit. I come and stand in front of his desk. Rigidity controlling my every move.

"sit down my love." Eric says, his very voice leaving a trail of chills running down my spine. Eric is a very handsome man, I can not lie. He has eyes as dark as night and that shaggy hair that every man wishes to perfect. His skin is porcelain like mine and his facial features are perfect all around.

As I sit down I can feel his eyes on me. I am dressed in a long flowy black dress. My red waist length hair falls around my face and down my back In thick curls.

Eric gets up and walks over to stand behind me. He lifts my hair from my ear and slowly caresses my neck with his nose. I close my eyes and grit my teeth to resist the urge to punch him in the face. He knows I love someone else.

"when was the last time I told you that you are the most beautiful girl in this house?" he whispers In my eAr. Suddenly he kisses my neck.

"Eric! Please...please stop." he stops and sighs in my ear.

"you have the beauty of a queen yet you are too innocent for your own good." he says weaving his arm across my shoulder as he goes to sit at his chair.

" you haven't seen my dark side Eric, and I don't think you want to."

"On the contrary my love, I would love to see your dark side." he sAys looking at me playfully. " I would like to see a lot of your sides but you refuse to show me."

" was there another reason you called me in here?" I ask,annoyedThis happens often. When he is stressed or mad or just wants a little Fun he calls me into his study. 'your body calms me.' He says.

"actually, yes. I have a few new ones here that I would like you to meet. You are to be there tour guide, show them where everything is. Oh and also, we do not have enough rooms for everyone so they must all share rooms. At least two to a room."

"good, we could use some fresh meat. Where are they?" I ask excitedly.

Suddenly a hooded man is shoved through the doors.

" get on your knees!" shouts Nicholas, one of the strongest body guards.

"and bow before your guardian Eric and his mistress Ariel." I jerk at the sound of his voice. 'mistress'???? I notice that the hooded man jerked too.

"umm, I'm sorry Nicholas but you arIe mistaken. Me and sir Eric are just friendly acquaintances."

" please forgive me, Ariel."

" all is forgiven. Now, why are you treating this poor man so cruelly?

"he was found trying to break into the premises. He was captured and turned yesterday night. His memories

**********************************************************

hey, partially edited:), sorry. tell me what you think:)