Chapter 2

On the way home Louis saw a familiar figure he thought looked like his ex-childhood friend/Crush Harry Styles but shook it off slightly disgusted he even thought about Harry even saying his name made him want to throw up even if he did love him. Louis felt a little bit depressed that he thought about Harry and his mom, both people who he loved that ended up leaving him which broke his heart. When he entered the house, he set the liquor down quietly so as not to wake his father, who was sleeping on the couch. Shaking his head, he walked up the stairs and into the shower, where he began to think about how he was angry and annoyed at the world, why is everyone so happy and he is sad, why did his mother and Harry, the love of his life, leave and his father become abusive; it's not fair. He exited the shower, changed into his PJs, and cried himself to sleep.

The next morning Louis woke up and took a shower went downstairs to make breakfast. "Louis make me some eggs," Louis' dad said. "Omg why can't you make it yourself you don't do anything around here but drink I'm the one who pays the bills, I'm the one who provides food in the house, and I'm the one who cleans up after you leave your mess all over the house, yet you can't cook any breakfast," Louis shouted. "Louis, who are you speaking to"? As he stood up from the couch, Austin said, "You, I'm talking to you because I'm so tired of taking care of you." Louis argued. Austin hits Louis across the face. "I'm your father, and you're not going to talk to me like that." "You're not my father; you're a drunk and an alcoholic, and I despise you," Louis screamed as he walked out the door. "Go get me some more alcohol while you're out." Austin yelled.