Chapter 3

Upset and hurt Louis walked to the park and sat on the bench remembering he had to call the number to get a fake ID. "Hello" Louis said, " Who is this?" said the British guy. "This guy who works at the liquor store gave me your number, my name is Louis, Louis Tomlinson." "I'm in need of a fake ID." "Oh yeah, Kyle that works at the ABC store sounds familiar," "Ok let's see where we can meet." Certainly not at my house, Louis thought. "Hellooo!" Over the phone, the British man yelled. Louis responded as he looked around, "Oh sorry, we can meet at Clawson Park." "Okay, this is going to take a while, maybe 4 or 5 hours." Zayn told Louis. "What was I going to do for the next 5 hours?'' Louis wondered. "Okay?" said the British man. "Okay, thanks for your help, wait what is your name?" Louis said. "Zayn, Zayn Malik" the British man stated. "Okay thanks Zayn, you've saved my life." Louis utter. "Your welcome, Louis; I'll see you in 20 minutes." "Great, Zayn, bye," Louis said. "Bye Louis." Zayn repeated.

20 minutes went by and still no sign of Zayn, Louis thought. Louis was getting ready to text Zayn when somebody put a hood over his head he tried to yank it off or fight back but it was no use. He was tied up and thrown in the back of a van. After what felt like two hours finally, Louis felt the van stop and the doors open, the kidnappers untied him and led him into a warehouse. "Who are you and what do you want?" Louis yelled. The kidnappers didn't say anything, they just kept walking until someone who Louis thought sounded familiar said "Take the blind fold off." "Zayn?" Louis questioned. "What the heck, why did you get these guys to kidnap and drag me into a van?" "Calm down mate, I'm giving you a fake ID. I cant let the cops or anybody know where my hiding spot is or what my real name is." Zayn explained. "What your real name isn't Zayn?" Louis said somewhat confused. "No, didn't I just say that." Zayn spat slightly annoyed. "You guys can go'' Zayn commented and with that the guys left Louis and Zayn alone. "So are they like your little or shall I say big minions?" Louis said, referring to the huge guys who kidnapped him. "Yes I guess you can say that," Zayn chucked anyway shall we get started. "Sure," Louis said. "So basically let me explain all I need to do is take your picture using this white background and then use this printer to print the card and the picture up here and like I said earlier it's probably going to take 4 to 5 hours." Zayn described. "Why 4 to 5 hours?" Louis asked. "So it can dry," Zayn replied. "Oh" Louis said, worried. Zayn noticed Louis' worried expression but kept his mouth shut and decided to ask him later.