Chapter One

Niklaus Mikaelson wasn't one to show weakness or when he's in pain. But he couldn't help it at the moment. Right now, he was sitting in his room hunched over with his hand clutching at his hair.

Going through the pain of getting another set of blurred visions of a young girl; with very long dark brown curly hair and brown eyes. Filled with so many emotions with different scenarios that he couldn't decipher. And then there was the color blue of all sorts for the past three days and he had not a clue why.

All he knew was that he felt that he had a connection with this girl. He thought maybe it was the witches or one of his enemies playing a trick on him but how could they. And why would they unless they wanted to be torn into pieces by him. He thought about going to Freya. Maybe his family and ask for help but he didn't want to seem like a weakling to them.

So for three days, he went through seeing blurred visions of this young girl. As well as endearing the pain but now at this moment... he couldn't stand it anymore.

Getting up quickly, he ran to Freya's room where she was teaching Hope a few spells. Hearing Klaus's arrival the witch and tribrid turn to give him their full attention when they see his worried, and pain-filled face.

"Dad, are you okay, what's wrong?" Hope said with concern. Getting up to stand near her father quickly, knowing he wasn't one to show pain. So, she began leading him to sit next to her.

"What's wrong Klaus?" Freya asked with the same amount of concern, as she stood up from her seat.

"For the past three days I've been having visions of this young girl but I haven't a clue who the bloody hell she is," Klaus said painfully. As he sits in the seat Hope offers him. He then dragged his hands over his face in frustration, and pain as he continued, "these visions are blurred but distinct at the same time. I can see a girl with very long dark brown hair with brown eyes, and then the color blue."

Sitting next to her father, Hope places a hand on his back. And began rubbing it out of sympathy, as well as to show him she was here for him. Looking up Hope sends a fearful questioning look to her Aunt Freya. Knowing that this is something serious because her father was not one to show pain or weakness.

Freya looks towards her brother with thoughtfulness. Coming up with a solution she then nods her head sending a reassuring smile to Hope. Walking to their side, she looks Klaus in the eyes sincerely. And then asks permission as softly as she could, "is it okay if I were to take a look. See what we're dealing with, maybe try to make it a little clearer for us to see?"

With hesitation, Klaus nodded in confirmation. As Hope takes her hand away and Freya replaces it with her own. Closing her eyes looking into Klaus's mind. Freya then sees the blurred visions, with the young girl and hints of blue as he did. She then understood why he was in so much pain.

It was like looking at a bright light for a long time, then looking away and still seeing the mirage of the light. But Freya can imagine it being pretty painful, dealing with it for three days straight. But she could also feel the many emotions as well. Mumbling Freya recited a spell to make them clearly see the girl Klaus mentioned.

Freya could see she had some of Klaus's features. She had long dark brown hair that was down to her thighs sometimes curly at times straight. Then brown eyes that held so many emotions. She could feel a sporadic number of emotions almost like a link connecting her to Klaus.

This had let Freya know that this girl was in fact connected to Klaus. But she's felt this connection before. Realizing made Freya know where from and now understanding why it was even there. Gasping, she takes her hand hastily away from Klaus. Looking at the two sitting next to her in shock, making both of them look at her with concern.