Chapter Two

The Mikaelson's were outside a house in the dark, with little light coming from the windows. It was a house that was peculiar from the others in such a little neighborhood. The blood red door stood out the most. As did a dreaded feeling at the moment as green leaves of trees swayed eerily in the wind.

But then they were frightened by a scream piercing through the air. A scream that would send a shiver down anyone's spine. A woman could be heard screaming and yelling profanities. And then there was glass breaking, thumps, and a yell of a name that was muffled.

The group soon moved towards the door. The door then opened for them revealing a living room that was found destroyed, as if a tornado happened. Then another scream happened from the stairs. The family watched as the vision moved slowly, from the destruction to stairs. Moving along only to find broken pictures and frames scattered along the steps. The first sign of blood marked the walls as the journey up the stairs closer to the disturbance. Muffled screams were now piercing to the ears, and now the distinct noises of fighting could be heard.

To the left a colored woman with long wavy ebony hair could be seen. But the woman was battered and bruised as she punched a man dressed in black. Still yelling, the woman was now punching and scratching at the man. They could all tell the woman was exhausted. Looking at the woman she was visibly looking more weak and tired but didn't give up.

The man that she held back was determined, as he tried to reach towards a bedroom door. Angered, he seemed to be fed up as he grabbed the woman and threw her against the wall. Stalking her struggling figure with a menacing look. He smirked moving on top of the woman who wouldn't stop fighting as he grabbed a piece of glass and stuck it twice to her chest.

The man raised his blood covered arm, once more to strike the woman that was now struggling to breathe. The man was speaking in another language but his voice was muffled. As all the voices were. But his words were poison they all could tell by the deranged smirk that took over his face.

But before his arm could come down to strike the woman one final time he had stopped abruptly yelping in pain. Looking down at his chest a piece of blood covered wood stuck through it. His face was now covered with nothing more but pure pain as he fell to his side.

Revealing a light skinned woman with dark brown curly hair standing behind him. Her face was covered with tears that fell from her face as her hands were now covered with the man's blood.

"Zarina," Klaus mumbled with sorrow. Everyone looked from the girl to Klaus in question, wondering if that was the unknown Mikaelson. Which led Klaus to nod giving them the answer they wanted.

Everyone watched in horror as the vision that was a memory played out.

The woman that was lying on the floor taking her last breath, seemed to be struggling to say Zarina's name. Zarina though seemed to have been in shock. But soon came to her senses as she rushed to move to the woman on the floor covered in blood.

But before Zarina could reach her the young girl fell to the floor. Zarina then screamed in pain as she felt a pain striked through her whole body. She had circled her arms around herself. Looking up at the women, with now glowing amber eyes in panic. The woman was now staring at her with anguish. Raising her hand weakly reaching for the girl as she saw the amber eyes finally diminish to her normal beautiful dark brown eyes.

The young girl started crawling towards the dying woman. Forgetful of the pain that ran through her being just seconds ago. Reaching the woman she took her hand gently as more tears fell and placed it to her chest. Zarina seemed to be begging the woman to stay.