VOTING GAME

THIS IS THE VOTING GAME
Lol! Alright sorry that I didn't post this yesterday like I said I would but here I am doin it. I'm doing it now if you read the post before you'll get a little more insight on what's happening and why I'm doing this.
I'm doing a game of sorts where you guys get to vote which fic (it can be any fic of mine, even my older ones like Dissociative or even Animals etc.) you want to be updated and why. If there is no reason why I'll take what you said into consideration but I'll most likely do as I please. I really want to see your guys' thoughts and hear your wants with the fics I have. And the one with the most votes and reasons why I will update and upgrade first and the second one and so forth and so on. That's the jist of it you can post it here or DM me whichever you want. This will help me tremendously with what order and what to do with my fics. If you're reading this and help, thank you so much and maybe I'll give a shout out or something or even give you a sneak peek of the fic you want updated. This will be to one person of each fic who gives the best reason for me to update. That is all I hope you participate and give me your feedback. I also hope everyone is doing well and having a nice day or night. Byyyee!