Chapter Five

But soon another vision took place. Zarina was in a cot with the Eternals surrounding her. In the cot next to her was the man that she tried to save, still seeming to be unconscious. The blonde woman sitting next to him holding his hand. Zarina's eyes soon opened upon hearing voices around her. Druig was sitting on a chair next to Zarina's cot as he held her hand.

"So, were you never going to tell us that you had a girlfriend? Or maybe that she was powerful as she was," a man with a black hair and an accent spoke. Druig looked at the man and rolled his eyes and soon looked back at Zarina. He sent her a small smile as he saw she was awake.

"Shut up Kingo," Druig sighed. He then turned his attention on Zarina and began to help her up. With a hand behind her back Druig soon sat behind her on the cot. Still a little dazed, Zarina leant back into his chest.

Druig soon reached besides him for a cup filled with blood for Zarina. Which she took gratefully and began to drink. Feeling rejuvenated and her hunger diminishing, Zarina soon looks around to everyone.

"H-hello, I'm Zarina," Zarina greeted them with a stutter and a small smile. Her attention turned to the man lying in the cot next to her.

Zarina felt a connection between the two of them now but not like a sire bond it was more of a link. Zarina was confused but soon realized it was because a slither of her magic was with him. Zarina soon realized it was like he was almost being powered by her magic. But from said magic she could tell he would wake up soon.

"I would step away from him for a moment. Just until we see what state he's in when he wakes up. Which he'll be doing very soon," Zarina told the woman sitting next to him. She had a scolding look upon her face, but it soon left as she sighed.

"My name is Thena. And what did you do to him," Thena asked after introducing herself. Crossing her arms Thena began to watch the woman that was with her brother and who saved her best friend.

"I changed him. But I'm not sure how. I don't think it'll go the way I thought it would. I must ask how you guys work as Eternals. Because it's weird. It seems that a bit of my magic went within him and... it's kind of like it's powering him. Giving him energy like a battery source for some reason. Sorry for the metaphors, it's all I could think of to explain," Zarina explained as she drank from the cup. Lying back into Druig who had his arms around her waist. Zarina placed a hand over his to reassure him she was okay.

"It seems everything was a lie, love. Everything Arishem told us -," Druig began to explain everything to her that the others told him. Everyone watched as the two interacted and they were surprised.

Druig had never acted this way only close to it with one other. But soon their attention was turned to the gasping man on the cot. His eyes opened and everyone wasn't surprised that his eyes glowed. But what had surprised them, instead of the gold they were used to was replaced with a bright blue. Very much like they've seen from Zarina when she used her abilities.

"What the hell is going on," the man exclaimed. He then placed his hand on his neck to feel for wounds. But he was surprised there was nothing, not even a scar in place.

Thena who was next to him gasped and soon threw her arms around him. Tears of relief fell down her face, the man soon hugged her back, still confused. That is until he remembers the woman who told him she would try and save him. He then turned and looked around he found her sitting lying against Druig.

"Hello I'm Zarina. And it seems you've just become linked to me from now on." Zarina waved to the man with a small shy smile then continued turning to Druig as the others listened, "That explains a lot now. My blood didn't turn him, it healed his body completely with the help of my magic. But when I umm... to put it simply snapped his neck, it depleted the other source of energy he was using. It seems in the act of healing him with my magic that he sucked some of my magic within him. To use as a power source kind of. Now he's not using the cosmic energy or whatever energy you said made you guys he's using my magic," Zarina explained.

"Wait hold up! You said you didn't turn him. Turn him into what?'' Kingo asked, crossing his arms. The others turned to her wanting to know too. Zarina sighed and turned to Druig with a look of wonder and question. She then placed her hand on his neck to make a link between the two.

'Should I tell them?' Zarina asked him, within her mind. She wanted to ask him because he knew these people. And she wanted his opinion if she let them know of the supernatural world.

'Go ahead they'll find out eventually,' Druig replied back with a nod. Zarina nodded as well, grabbing the others attention. Zarina then let her hand fall and turn to the people around her.

"Okay I totally ship you two. But could you... like answer the question," Kingo sassed.

"Into a vampire. The supernatural is real. As my friend once put it, there aren't just aliens, eternals, and people with superpowers out there. Werewolves, vampires, witches and warlocks are very real. I happened to be a tribrid of the three I just brought up," Zarina explained. Everyone around watched her with shock and awe learning of the new discovery of the supernatural world being real. Zarina giggled seeing their reaction as she settled herself in Druig's arm, who had a amused small smile that took over his face.