Say yes

I don't hear the thunderous sound of 4 teenage girls rushing down the stairs to me, all my attention is on the man in front of me. Isaiah. I said I met 4 of my life long best friends and he was one of them. He's also my boyfriend. Whose been in the military for over a year, buts been stationed in Alaska for 8 months. I can see the smile in his eyes as he approaches me, crouching down so he's eye level to me. My hands found their way to my mouth, as I am in shock. I haven't seen him in 8 months. Well not in person. I texted him, called, and Skyped him all 8 months. I was committed to him, and he put in the same effort towards me. I wrap my arms around him and pull him towards me, causing us both to fall over, but I could care less. No one has made a sound except me, Im crying and laughing at the same time. I feel his warm finger brush away tears.
"Shh. Baby girl, I don't want you to cry." His deep voice drawls out making me smile because I heard the warmth and sincerity in his voice.
"Im crying because I cant help it. I missed you so much." I say to him. He smiles and pulls me into a kiss, and it was filled with months of missed out passion, deep love for each other, and breath taking.
"I missed you too. I love you bubbles." He whispers to me.
"Love you too babe." I murmur back.

Isaiah and I met when I was 13, he was two years older than me and in Dejas class. I know this because up until I reached high school, which was on the other side of the middle school, I had stuck by my sisters side so much it was like we were attached, and I always walked her to class. His eyes. They caught my attention because they changed colors, and each color was breathtaking. An icy grey, a deep glassy blue, a bright green, and sometimes hazel. I never got the courage to talk to him, until Deja had her birthday party, one where there were no adults, just Storm and I plus her friends, Isaiah was included. We did not do anything stupid like 'spin the bottle' or 'pin the tail on the donkey'. We played 'never have I ever' and 'truths no dare'. I learned that Isaiah was single, he was mixed with black and mexican, and he had a younger brother, Kellen. I also learned that he'd never been in love. Until me. I was 14 when he asked me out, it was his birthday present to me, the best one yet. And on my 16th birthday, our 2 year anniversary I gave him everything, and he gave it back in return. Isaiah is my first and only, I know he wasn't a saint, but I was shocked that he was a virgin before me. I guess we were waiting for each other. Not one day have I been unfaithful to him, and Im 100% sure he's been loyal to me. Its almost been 4 years with my babe, and I couldn't be any happier.
"Why you looking so sexy?" Isaiah asked me.
"Your brother is throwing a party, come with." I tell him.
"I dont have any clothes to change into right now."
"Its your house duh. And don't change, you look sexy as hell." I tell him. At that the girls laugh out loud and I remember that they're there.
"So whose calling the cabs?" I ask laughing.

We exit the cabs van stepping up to Isaiahs and Kellens house. I grip Isaiahs hand as we reach the front door, walking into the house that smelled of Loud and alcohol. Made Niggaz by Tupac was blasting through the stereo and by the looks of it the party was in full swing. Almost instantly Deja ran off to find Andre, and Storm ran off to find Ryan. Dakota and Maria mingled with the crowd cause they were baeless.
"Hey. Y'all can I get some attention here real quick!" Kellen says as the music stops, a mic in hand.
"Thank you. I just wanted to say that my big bro Isaiah is here tonight, back from the military", the crowd cheers loud at that and Kellen points to Isaiah smiling. "He would like a lil help doing some thing, so here big bro. Take it away." Kellen says walking towards Isaiah and I. Soft music begins and I hear its Home to Mama by Justin Bieber.
"Id like to just start by saying I love you Nakoema, you are the sun to my day, the storm to my silence and the love of my life. We have been through hell and back. We've had rough patches, and we've made up more times than I can count. On the very first day I saw you I knew that there was something special about you, I was like a moth attracted to the light, but I never got burned. My heart just realized what was real and what I want. I want you, all of you forever. Nakoema Mae Smith, make me a happy ass man and become my wife?" He asks as he kneels, a black velvet box revealing a stunning custom made engagement ring. It was a deep, rich purple 3kt diamond with small black diamonds aligning it on a silver band. Tears sprung from my eyes as I processed what just happened.
"I love you too. Isaiah DaShawn Young all I have to say, yass bitch yass!"I say to him.
**********************************************************************************
Song of Chapter: Home to Mama: Justin Bieber
Hey how was this? Good or not?