Spoiled part One

August 15 2015
It was 6 am when I woke up to this child of mine forcing all of the food I had consumed last night out of my body and into the toilet. The perfect wake up call. I flush the toilet and groan as I pad my way over to the sink to brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth 2 times and gargling with mouth wash I step into me bedroom to see Isaiah sleeping peacefully. Aww.
"Wake up bitch!" I yell as I jump onto the bed, jumping like a lit up child on Christmas. Isaiah just groans and rolls onto his back, pulling the covers up to his face. I lean down and yank them off, landing with a thud on his stomach. He still doesn't move. Damn he's stubborn. I lean down towards his neck and lick his Adam's apple, swirling my tongue around it. I kiss his neck and I can feel some of him waking up. His hands grip my waist and he mumbles under his breath.
"Wakey wakey, lets go baby." I sing to him.
"Where?" He cries out.
"You sir, are going to have a fun ass day with your baby mama." I say.
"Mhm. Where are we going?" He asks as he sits up, holding me so I don't fall.
"Well, if you hurry up we can watch the sunrise, then after that we can go to the breakfast buffet, then after that I want to go to the zoo, then I want more food." I say, telling him my plan.
"Ugh. Fine, gimme a minute." He says as he pick me up off his lap and plops me on the bed. He heads to the drawers and pulls out some shorts and a shirts
"Match?" He asks me as he pulls out my short cargo shorts and his cargos along with black shirt that says Bonnie for me and a black T-shirt that says Clyde for him.
"You know it." I grin at him. We get dressed in the room then climb out of my window onto the roof to watch the sunrise.
"Its so beautiful. These colors are so pretty. The blues and purples, pinks, and oranges, reds and yellows. All of it." I say as I lean onto Isaiah's shoulder.
"You're beautiful." He says looking down at me, and his eyes, the ones I love so dearly, are that breathtaking icy grey.
"And you're sex-ay." I say.
"I love you Rabbit. Never forget that."
"I love you too bab-ey, better not forget that or else I'll have whole squad jump you." He laughs and I join in, pressing myself closer to him as we silently watch the sun reach its peak in the sky.

"Table for 2 please." Isaiah says to the hostess, who can't stop ogling him. She bats her lashes and says
"Two? Are you meeting your brother or friend or something?" A little to hopeful. To this Isaiah clenches his jaw and replies in a cold voice.
"No. Do you not see this woman who is hanging off of my arm? We're matching forgodsakes! Or are you just stupid
enough to think that you can compete with her?" He lets out a scoff "Because if you do you are sadly mistaken. What is it with you females? You think that you can just pretend I'm single when it is so obvious I'm not. My wife is with me all the time and she sees this and I'm tired of it. She never says anything but I can tell it pisses her off, like you're doing to me. Just stop being thirsty and get us our damn table, I'm obviously not interested. Shit If you weren't such a ignorant human I'd have introduced you to my brother, but nah you fucked that shit up when you pretended my wife wasn't standing right here with me." He finishes with a hard glare in his now icy blue eyes.
She just looks like she's hurt and shocked all in one, but really did you not see me? Isaiah is gripping my hand and I know he's still royally pissed.
"Babe. Come on it's no biggie. You're fucking hot, thots are bound to be thirsty. I'm all good babe. Really I am." I say to him, pulling him down so I can kiss him really quick. I wasn't trying to flaunt him in her face, even though I thought she deserved it, but he sure as hell was because when I tried to pull away he gripped my waist harder and deepened the kiss, causing me to giggle.
"Stop! It's to early for this and I need some damn food!"
"Are you sure about that?" The hostess smirks under her breath, probably making a fat joke.
"Yes. I'm o-so sure. Need lots of food when you're reaching your second trimester with this mans baby." I say with my own smirk. The bitch. Isaiah places his hand in my stomach and rubs it.
"Sure do babe." He says as he nuzzles my neck, placing a kiss on it. The girl just keeps quiet, besides telling us the bill, and hands me the receipt. I 'accidentally' scratched her when I took it, happily skipping over to a table to place my purse so I can reserve it. I waste no time standing in line to fill up my plate with food from the buffet.