Beautiful

September 11, 2015
Currently I'm at the grocery store. It took Randee, Ryan and Dakota to get me out of bed, but here we are, in the chips/cookies/snack aisle.
"Hmmm. Extreme Cheddar Goldfish sound really good." I say to them, grabbing the huge family size carton having no intentions of sharing. Dakota and Randee were ahead of Ryan and I so they didn't hear. Good, I know they'd try and steal them from me anyways.

"I hate you." I mutter to Ryan the 1000th time this morning.

"It's your fault. You're the one who told ma you'd go shopping today, and since a horde came in last night you're in need of some extra quantities of food." He retorts. I scoff at this, if there was one thing we didn't need at the house it'd be food. We have 2 freezers and 2 fridges in the kitchen in our house, ma has her own freezer and fridge, there's another freezer in the basement and I have my own mini fridge in my room, all of which are almost always stocked to the brim.

"Yeah? And where the hell are we to put all of this extra shit?" I ask, referring to the full cart Ryan was pushing and the almost full cart Randee was pushing.

"Um in the house dumbass."

"No shit Sherlock. Where in the house? Ma's shit is stocked, my shit is stocked and so is the kitchen and the basement."

"Well some of this can make way to my house then. And plus, most of this is cabinet food." He says. It's true, it's almost all junk food and waters that can sit in the basement because that thing is like a walk-in freezer anyways.

"Ugh. Whose paying?" I ask. He laughs.

"You." I pout, but I knew I was paying anyways. My mom would pay me back. On that note my phone rings and I see it's my mom.

"Hey momma whatcha need?" I ask, looking at mint cookies.

"Hey hon, you're at the store right?"

"Yes mother that's why I'm not still sleeping."

"Good. Can you please pick me up some chicken? The kind that you can microwave? And some cream savers?"

"Sure thing lady. Bye love yah!" I say hanging up. Now that she mentioned it, I really want some strawberry cream savers. If you haven't had, you haven't lived.

"Ma wanted food huh?"

"Chicken and cream savers."

"The usual."

"You know it." I say grabbing 5 bags because I'm so stashing 4 for myself.

"Can you grab the chicken? You know the kind ma likes." I ask Ryan who nods after throwing Hot Funnyons in the cart and rushes off to grab the chicken.

"Are y'all done yet? Cause I'm done." I say. I just want to go home and shower. They didn't even have the decency to let me wash up.

"Yeah." They answer in unison. I nod my head and smile. Good, these bitches have had me her for over an hour, and it's only 8 in the morning. Shows how much they care about me. Note the sarcasm. I grab the cart handle and am about to push it before Randee comes up and takes it from me.

"Not happening." He says pushing the cart for me. I'm not gonna complain, less work for me. Ryan rounds the corner and places 3 boxes of chicken in the less full cart, taking that one to push. We decided to go to different cash registers because if we went to the same one we'd be there for ages. But lucky me, I still have to pay for both carts! In the end we having over a thousand dollars, before coupons because seriously I'm so cheap it's not even funny, worth of groceries and they took up my whole back trunkmand back seats plus Randees Escalade. Hot damn.