Chapter 29

the top of the small wine jug was stuffed with a cloth stopper.

gu cat glanced at his claws and claws and grinded his teeth secretly, trying to persuade her to retreat, it was impossible!

the short-legged little orange cat never knew how to write a retreat!

the stubborn cat stood up and hooked the cloth plug with its paws like a human. but how strong is the plug, how can the claw tip of a small cat hook up?

gu cat, who is humming hard, is in front of her: the fruit of victory is in front of her and she can't drink it???

PROUD OF THE FORKED WAIST. JPG

╭(╯^╰)╮

if she didn't believe it, she wouldn't believe it, and a pot of wine wouldn't open.

a certain angry little orange cat directly mouthed, with teeth and claws pulling plugs, and the whole small body was lying on the wine jug.

not...... rise......

poof, the emperor did not live up to the bitter cat, the plug was finally pulled out.

a sweet and elegant aroma of wine instantly comes to the face, and the mellow aroma is overflowing. gu cat squinted his eyes and looked at the small mouth of the pot, which was dark and dark, but the wine aroma was also the most intense place.

smelling it is like smelling the fragrance of spring peach blossoms, and then inhaling it, it is as if the rich aroma of peach blossoms in summer is simply amazing, and it is indeed worthy of the signature wine of peach blossom xuan.

the most important thing is that this peach blossom wine is not like modern fruit wine, it smells tasteless, and it will have a sweet taste with saccharin added to it. peach blossom wine can already smell a little wine before it is opened, not to mention lying on the wine jug like this, and it is even more beautiful.

i don't know how this wine tastes.

expectantly, the cat stretched out a claw and probed into the wine jug.

soon, the tip of the claw touched the cold liquid, and gu cat seemed to be a child who was stealing food, and quickly put the meat pad into it and then stretched it out.

the pink and tender meat pad was covered with crystalline wine droplets, and the beads kept sliding down with gravity, and gu cat immediately approached and licked his own meat pad.

the moment he tasted the peach blossom wine, gu cat closed his eyes.

what a fairy taste this is!

it was so good, the entrance was extremely sweet and delicate, not that kind of sweet, but a faint little fresh sweetness, when the wine entered the throat, the sweetness slowly became a spicy smell, with a slight burning sensation, all the way to the stomach, so that the entire kitten's limbs and skeletons were stretched open.

the staying power is endless, and the intention is still unfinished.

hey, it's another day when the shoveler is not acting recklessly.

gu cat no longer hesitated, immediately put on her mouth, and quickly rolled the remaining liquor on the meat pad into her mouth, knowing that this wine is easy to evaporate, and she has to race against time.

after a few strokes of looting the meat pad, gu cat once again calmly plunged into the wine pot into the sinful meat pad.

back and forth a dozen times, the liquor in the jug is nearly a third less visible to the naked eye, and a certain heartless and lungless kitten is still smacking its mouth.