Chapter 109

when the people in the palace saw this, the wine glasses in their hands landed on the ground, and they instantly understood, and they all screamed and retreated, making a mess, and several subconsciously moved closer to the emperor on the dragon chair.

when wei hongyi saw this, he immediately went up to wei yanzhi and stood under the steps on the emperor's side.

the sword has no eyes, or be careful.

he had already carefully revealed this matter to his father's people, and presumably the father emperor must have taken precautions long ago, and at this moment he was calmer than anyone else.

when yuan hedi broke in with a mighty force, he subconsciously looked at wei haoyu, his eyes were sinister, with a killing intent that could not be ignored.

he only glanced at the person for a moment, then turned his gaze away, turned to xiao zheng again, slapped the dragon case, and shouted, "xiao zheng! what are you doing! "

"your majesty, wei chen has already led people to surround the qinglin palace, please issue an edict of abdication." xiao zheng took the knife and took a few steps forward, threatening yuan he emperor, and his loyal and honest face was a little fierce at the moment.

when the grand eunuch liang hong saw that this chaotic courtier and thief were slowly approaching the emperor, he shouted in a sharp voice to escort him, but there were no guards in the palace, only palace eunuchs, and in the panic of life and death, only a dozen people blocked in front of yuan he emperor.

the empress raised her eyebrows slightly, looking at the stunned wei haoyu and the still light and cloudy concubine yin guifei in her eyes, and her hands tightened the arm of the phoenix chair, looking at yuan he emperor with a little panic.

in the chaotic sound of the palace, yuan he emperor drank heavily, stood up and pulled away the eunuch who was blocking in front of him, and angrily rebuked: "the chaotic courtiers and thieves are actually trying to force the palace!" do you want zen to be at your disposal! what a slippery slope! "

liang hong hurriedly hugged the emperor's body and pulled the person back, fearing that xiao zheng would be impulsive, he raised his knife and cut the emperor.

"your majesty rest assured, wei chen naturally should not be able to do it, please issue an edict to his highness the third prince, so that wei chen can ensure the safety of your lives."

as soon as these words came out, everyone's face changed suddenly, and they all looked at the third prince wei haoyu, and the bottom of his eyes was clearly shocked, but with a hint of understanding. the third prince had ambitions, but there was still a big prince pressing on the top, if there was no accident, this life could only be a prince, he did not argue now, and it would be even more impossible for the great prince to be made crown prince in the future.

even if the means and reputation of the palace are not good, but when the power is in hand, who can still take care of these.

i didn't expect that the three princes who would only bully people on weekdays would not be afraid to give them this show, which was really unmaskable.

"no, it's not me, you're mistaken, aren't you?" how could it be me, i've never said that! wei haoyu saw that everyone had fallen on him with either condemnatory or sarcastic or scrutinizing eyes, and his heart was flustered, and he turned to look at yuan he emperor and tried to defend: "father emperor, you believe in erchen, this is really not what erchen did!" sons and daughters..."

wei haoyu was just about to step on the steps when he was stopped by the eunuch escorting him, who saw that he was clearly in the same group as xiao zheng.