Chapter 99

wei yanzhi was shy, feng's eyes were slightly picked, and he blurted out subconsciously, "is it still this place?"

"meow?" gu cat and cat tilted their heads, and accidentally saw the teasing in wei yanzhi's eyes that did not fade away, and the sadness of living like a year suddenly disappeared, and the velvety cat's face was a small shyness that could not be concealed, and the small paws covered the big cat's eyes and shrank into a ball again.

gu cat, who was constantly complaining in his heart, twisted his small body and turned around with his small mouth.

it all happened so fast that the maid couldn't even detect the interaction between a man and a cat.

wei yanzhi stepped out of the threshold with the cat in his arms, and he led the people out without turning his head, followed by those guards from yesterday.

at the gate of the grand prince's mansion, a guard led the carriage and asked about today's destination.

wei yanzhi paused, looked at the gu cat in his arms, and hesitated: "the hour is still early, there should be no shop opening, then..."

gu cat suddenly stood up, pinched the small meat cushion and twisted his small waist to frantically signal to the person, "meow meow!"

they can go to the morning tea shop!

at this point, there should not be many people. ancient breakfast should taste good, right?

"go to the morning tea shop." wei yanzhi instantly understood the meaning of the cat, rubbed the small meat pad stretched out by the cat, and slightly turned his head to the guard behind him.

upon hearing that wei yanzhi had guessed correctly what he was thinking, gu cat and cat suddenly jumped out of wei yanzhi's arms with excitement and jumped onto the wooden board of the carriage.

landing silently, the orange cat also gave a beautiful turn to kill, and the soft meow sounded, as if urging wei yanzhi.

"hungry?" wei yanzhi got into the carriage with the help of others, lifted the curtain, and carried the cat to the horizontal wood.

"meow..."

gu cat and cat obediently squatted on the horizontal wood, the shyness just now was gone, waved the small meat pad, and the sticky response was given.

the well-behaved and lovely appearance immediately reminded him of the same pitiful girl, and wei yanzhi's fingertips moved slightly, gently touching the orange, and his eyes deepened. the touch under his hands is excellent, as if he will never get bored for a lifetime.

the wheels grunted through the long street and soon came to the premier morning tea shop in beijing. wei yanzhi held gu cat and cat to taste all the snacks, and strolled through the long street until sunset on the west mountain, and the guards behind him carried the same big bags and small bags as yesterday before they went to the grand prince's mansion satisfied.

coincidentally, wei hongyi actually stayed in the palace today. wei yanzhi had no choice but to hold the cat and meet the next grand princess, so he was the hostess of this mansion, and he had to mean it.

xu was out of yesterday's incident, and worried about the pregnant grand princess, wei yanzhi put gu cat next to the maid who was guarding the door outside the house, bowed his head and gave gu cat a bunch of instructions in a good voice, and smiled at the maid next to him: "trouble girl to see the cat for me." "

gu cat, who is cared for by the parents: she seriously doubts that wei yanzhi is not at ease with her.

the cat sighed, and the hibiscus cake that had just been eaten suddenly became fragrant, and pouted its small mouth.