Chapter 139

he slowly sighed and said the ambition of the nie family.

just when liang hong thought that the young and vigorous seventh prince had nothing to do, he saw that the seventh prince, dressed in chinese clothes, had a change in his eyes and the corners of his lips lightly opened, "it is time to end this farce."

liang hong: ?

"does your highness have a brilliant plan?" at this moment, liang hong had great expectations for this seventh prince who could rise to prominence.

however, wei yanzhi, who had sworn an oath, suddenly changed his voice, "general manager liang, is there a secret passage or something in the palace?" "

"this... the slaves are not clear, and this is something that only his majesty can know. liang hong frowned tightly, his eyes wandered, of course he knew what the seventh prince meant, but he really didn't know this kind of thing, he just vaguely listened to the old man in the palace mention a sentence or two before.

the longer it dragged on, the more worried liang hong became, and he couldn't help but urge, "your highness the seventh prince?"

compared with liang hong's panic, wei yanzhi was very calm, "what is the situation now?" "

"the commander of the janissaries has already led people to the palace gate to support, and i think it should be able to resist for a while, but the anti-thieves are coming menacingly, and there are many people, and i am afraid that they will not be able to resist for long."

it's really strange to say, how did the nie family hide so many people?

"are they all dressed in ordinary house clothes or soldier attire?"

wei yanzhi's question was a poke at the heart of the matter, and they always had to figure out where those people were coming from.

liang hong's face changed, he hissed softly, and said darkly, "it's a soldier." "

and i heard that they were orderly, so it can be seen that it is not ordinary strong men who pull over to make up temporary numbers, but must be well-trained soldiers.

"how is this possible? not to mention when the nie family hid so many soldiers, how huge the daily expenses were, how could there be no wind at all? "

"what if it was a regular army?"

the battle at the palace gate was getting closer and closer, and liang hong saw that the seventh prince had not been moving, so he had to say worriedly: "seventh prince, or should we first take your majesty and his royal highness the crown prince out of the palace?" otherwise, when the rebels come in, we're afraid we won't be able to leave. fortunately, the commander-in-chief has left some manpower, and we can forcibly break through the side door. "

"withdraw from the palace? wouldn't that have made them a palace in vain, and also, general manager liang, do you think that even you can think of this method, they will not think of it, i am afraid that there are too many people in the side door now, as long as we go, we will inevitably surround us, and when the time comes..."

wei yanzhi's eyebrows were slightly raised, and he relentlessly rejected his proposal.

"your highness the seventh prince, what are we going to do now?" don't you want to guard the palace? "

"just wait, it should be fast."

liang hongzhang'er monk was confused, "what's fast?" "

"of course the people who came to the rescue." wei yanzhi got up and looked at the gate of the palace from a distance, to be precise, through the gate of the palace, and looked at the palace of the seventh prince.