Chapter 87

if wei yanzhi had been with her for the information she knew, he would have tried his best to pry her mouth and use her heart to realize his ambitions.

gu anyao sighed lowly in her heart, i'm afraid that her little careful thinking could not hide from wei yanzhi at all. and she didn't have such a deep heart, thinking that she could calmly face wei yanzhi. only to see the man bend down slightly, the shape of the square's good lips fell directly under the corner of his eyes, like a dragonfly dotting the water, gently touching it, and then leaving.

there seemed to be wet lip prints on her face, and the man's very faint but silent encroachment on her mind made her heart beat in an instant.

"yao yao, you can see this is good--------------------------------- wei yanzhi held up one side of gu anyao's cheek with one hand, making people turn around, lean on his chest, cover people's eyes, and his jaw went around those scattered strands of hair, and whispered a word against the lustrous white earlobe.

however, the calm word was full of killing chances under his eyes.

even gu anyao heard this, and even the whole person trembled, and under the palm of his hand that was covered by wei yanzhi's emptiness, his eyes widened unconsciously.

because what wei yanzhi said is exactly the same as the main plot development in the novel!

wei hongyi was already in power, and he was also the heir in the emperor's mind, and if he did not get rid of it, it would be extremely difficult for wei yanzhi to ascend to the throne. however, wei hongyi's foundation is so deep, there are countless forces under his hands, and if he wants to overthrow him, only...

as soon as she thought of this, gu anyao's expression darkened, and she smiled bitterly, and sure enough, she still didn't like this kind of calculation of other people's affairs.

wei yanzhi saw this look of the person, even if there was anything he didn't understand, why not sigh, wrapped gu anyao's waist, hooped the person on his chest, rested his jaw on the person's shoulder, and comforted: "it's okay, yao yao, it's okay, it's all handed over to me." "

"...... kindness. gu anyao answered and did not say more.

she was not wei yanzhi, she had not experienced the tragic experience he had experienced, and it was impossible to persuade him to let go of the hatred and ambition in his heart. moreover, to this day, the glory and future of those who followed wei yanzhi were tied to him, and it was no longer possible for him to retreat if he said he would retreat.

she couldn't imagine how the still young wei yanzhi had won the approval of those people and made them decide to put all their wealth on a prince of the cold palace. but under such circumstances, wei yanzhi did it.

at this time, a crisp chirping sound broke the beautiful atmosphere of the two people, gu anyao looked out the window, only to see that at some point, the sky was already bright, and they had been sleepless all night.

her eyes fluttered, her breathing was wrong, and she looked at wei yanzhi behind her in a panic, "what to do, i don't know when i will change back, if others see me, then..."

"yaoyao, rest assured, it will be all right." why not wait? i remember last time it lasted for more than two hours, and now that midnight has passed, two hours should have passed. "

that being said, wei yanzhi, who seemed to be calm, actually had no score in his heart, one was that he could not accurately grasp the time when the girl became a cat, and the other was that he did not have a perfect strategy to save the girl. at this moment, he only knew that his desire for power had reached its peak.