Chapter 67

wei hongyi looked at wei yanzhi, who had beaten him to death and refused to hand over the cat, and didn't know what he thought, and smiled for no reason, "if that's the case, then it's over."

in fact, if he forced the cat wei yanzhi, there was no way, but in this way, wei yanzhi must be resentful, and he was not sure when to give him a trip. now he didn't keep the cat, but he could get wei yan's gratitude. but in this way, he couldn't hold wei yanzhi, this person seemed to be indisputable, but in fact he didn't have the ability to fight. but now with the help of the shen family, the power in the court has been there, and once it is done, that little flame can burn the plains, and then it will be able to take advantage of the east wind to help it soar.

sure enough, wei yanzhi was relieved to hear this, and slowed down the cat's hand, and his eyebrows were full of leisure and ease. the freezing atmosphere that had just touched the scene instantly dissolved, and the appearance of brotherhood and brotherhood was restored on the surface.

wei hongyi stroked the corner of his forehead and covered the sharp color in his eyes, "brother emperor, it seems that the smoke on your side has faded a little, and besides, you are about to reach the crown, so the imperial brother specially sent a fair-looking palace girl to you..."

the raised sleeves were slightly drooping, wei hongyi looked at the spotless sleeves in surprise, there was not a single cat hair on it, and he was secretly suspicious in his heart, isn't the orange cat the most hairy cat, how can this cat be clean and surprising? thinking about the cat's reaction when he came in, he was even more suspicious.

this box, surprised face gu cat cat: wei hongyi sent a woman to wei yanzhi this inexplicable familiar ah. this is...... suddenly into the plot line?? hiss - wei cub is going to roll the sheets with a woman??

the orange cat nibbled on its claws, leaving behind tears of bitterness. the cabbage she had taken care of was finally going to be spoiled.

wei yanzhi's face was stunned, and he looked at wei hongyi in surprise, in fact, his heart was like stopping water, wei hongyi could not believe his lies just by his three words and two words, and since he had just been tough and refused to leave the cat, then what wei hongyi could do was nothing more than those methods of installing people in various names.

he was silent for a moment, "this... the brother was bitterly cold there, and if the girl was not disgusted, the disciple would naturally welcome it. "

he knew very well in his heart that if this should not be done again, wei hongyi would probably be fully wary of him. anyway, it is just a woman, pay attention to idleness.

wei hongyi dropped a son again on the chessboard that had been laid out, raised his head slightly, as if everything that had just happened did not exist, and smiled: "the emperor's words are serious, this is chunlan's blessing." it's still early, why not have another round? "

"meow ~" gu cat turned around and sat on wei yanzhi's lap, the big cat was dripping and flowing fast, and the tan pupils were staring at the white chess pieces on the side.

it reminded her of backgammon.

wei yanzhi's eyes showed a soft color, and he gently touched the top of the inexplicably excited gu cat cat's head, and stroked the small pointed and velvet orange ears. wei yanzhi, who was at the tenth level of cat language comprehension ability, noticed the cat's gaze on the chess pieces, and twisted out a smooth and jade chess piece from the chess box and put it under gu cat's meat pad, allowing the cat to play back and forth.

he held the cat's waist with one hand and dropped the other with the other.

gu cat played with the small chess piece with his small claws, and it seemed that there was still the cold scent of locust on wei yanzhi's body. it is strange to say that after leaving the cold palace, wei cub obviously did not wear any sachets on his body, but the acacia incense on his body lingered, but it became more and more intense, as if he wanted to dye everything around him with fragrance.