Chapter 106

the orange cat's eyes lit up, giving wei hongyi a cute turn to kill, "meow~"

gu cat cat thought about it, and pasted it on wei hongyi again, in her shallow knowledge, normal kittens should be eager to run to people when they hear that there are fish to eat, right?

wei hongyi touched the head of the gu cat and smiled lightly, as if he had obtained the same long-desired toy.

"is it okay to follow me?" fish are eaten every day, every sample. "

gu cat tilted his head and looked at the person slightly confused.

wei hongyi is digging wei yanzhi's corner?

it's crumbling... however, she did not dare to betray wei yanzhi casually, that person was very careful, not to say that wei yanzhi was the biggest winner, only to say that in the past few months, wei yanzhi was right and she did it herself, and even confessed that she liked her, and these tied her to death.

wei hongyi looked at the expression of the orange cat, as if he did not understand the meaning of his words, and could not help but flash a hint of disappointment. what kind of rare beast did he think it was, and it turned out to be nothing more than that. immediately dispelled the possessiveness that arises for the cat.

gu cat cat stretched his body, obediently and cleverly called, with a pair of expectant big cat eyes, as if urging people to bring fish over. wei hongyi sipped the corner of his lips, picked up gu cat and sent it to the small study.

gu cat cat did not expect wei hongyi to be so kind, and his heart was secretly happy, it must be his own small acting skills that deceived people.

as soon as gu cat entered the door, he saw wei yanzhi sitting on a chair and writing hard, and instantly thought that wei yanzhi was caught by wei hongyi to practice writing because of his ugly words, and there was a small guilt in his heart, and the small short legs stomped on the desk, and the small eyes glanced at it, and the big twisted words at the bottom were immediately printed into the eye.

the orange cat gasped.

isn't that her word?

gu cat's eyes turned and fell on wei yanzhi's face, who was still carrying a pen, and his heart suddenly understood that this baby was not looking at her handwriting.

oh haha, that's a shame.

this was obviously a sad thing, but she inexplicably wanted to laugh.

wei yanzhi saw that gu cat, who was still lively, came, and a faint surprise and surprise flashed under his eyes, and he rubbed gu cat's head. the orange cat seemed to be smiling, so he poked the cheek of the cat's flesh with his slender white fingers.

"how did the great emperor brother bring yao yao here?" wei yanzhi asked wei hongyi, who was coming against the light.

"it's almost noon, thinking you should write almost..." wei hongyi glanced at the orange cat whose tail was flicking rapidly, and shrugged helplessly, "well, in fact, this cat was fed too much food by the palace maid, i was afraid of breaking its stomach, so i had to let you watch." "

upon hearing this, wei yanzhi immediately put down his pen and rubbed it on gu cat's small belly, and sure enough, he started to be round and solid, and it seemed that he was indeed full.

he didn't look at yao yao for less than half an hour, but yao yao sneaked up on him and became fat, wei yanzhi's heart was complicated, and he held out a sentence, "i'm tired of the great emperor brother." "

it was probably wei yanzhi's hand that was familiar and comfortable, and gu cat actually burped under his shaking. the voice is soft and sweet, and even elongates the voice line.