Chapter 22

We bid bye and head back to our room since both of us were super tired

We bid bye and head back to our room since both of us were super tired. I really couldn't digest the fun both of us had today, I lied down on my bed and this time only good and happy thoughts were summing up in my head, but got shattered with the thought of the moon day which was just three days away.

After a long and deep thought, I wanted to convince myself to confess my feeling for her, but in reality I really didn't know anything about her feelings, what if she has someone in Los Angeles waiting for her to come back, what if all we have done is just as friends and nothing more? What if I am the one who is complicating things in our friendship? what if I ruin our friendship with my feeling? the thoughts filled my mind again, I have a short walk outside and then go to sleep.

Next Day

I woke up 9 pm, got ready and went down and expectantly saw Julie and Flynn having her breakfast as she noticed me and waved after which I waved back, I then went to the dahlia garden and strolled around and then completed a song on which I started working on few days ago. I do not realize when it was 1 pm already. I then unexpectedly see Flynn walking around.

" Hey Luke, are you here? " Flynn whispered at the opposite direction from me.

" I'm here " I said but then realized that she obviously couldn't hear me so I shook some bushes after which she noticed and came towards me.

" Hey Luke, do you have any idea where Julie is? " Flynn whispered handing me a pen and notebook to answer. 

 " No, I just poofed us back to the hotel last evening and waved to her in the breakfast, I haven't seen her since then, why? " I wrote on the book

" Well, we had breakfast and were suppose to meet in my room at 1 but she didn't show up, her room is also locked from outside. " Flynn said

" Don't worry, she'll be back soon, let's wait for a while " I said

We searched and then waited for her for an hour but she didn't show up, Flynn tried to call her but it seemed that she had left her mobile behind.

" I am getting worried " Flynn said. " Me too " I wrote on her notebook. " since you teleporting powers, can it help it to find Julie? " Flynn asked

" May be I can look for her around the city " I wrote

" Ok then, I'll wait till 6 " Flynn said as I poofed to several landmarks of the city, I really didn't know where exactly to look.

After looking to many streets around, a thought came to my bran after which I poofed to the street near my parents, few of my blurred memories strolling around the city started to freshen up again, and then I saw someone I never thought to be there.

Julie.

She was walking towards my house as a taxi went by which I assumed to be the taxi dropping her to this street. I then instantly poofed next to her.