𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 |𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 1|

Standing infront of the building, I take deep breath.

"I don't want to go" I say to myself.

I sighed and enter in the building, hoping that everything will be alright. I smile and start walking to find my class.

Walking in the corridor, I can feel everyone eyes on, maybe they see me first time. passed this corridor to enter other.

I see some students standing in the circle and voices coming from there. Curiosity took over me so I walk over to them.

"How dare you?! *Punch* Why didn't *punch* you do my work?!"*punch*

I gasp seeing a boy beating another boy merciless. Everyone standing there like statue, just enjoying the drama. I can see blood in corner of his lips and blood on his hand. I walked to them not liking the scene happening infront of me.

"Don't go there?!" A girl stops me.

"Why didn't someone save him?!" I ask.

"You want to die soon?!" I look at her.

I pushed her side and walk over to them. The boy who is lying on the floor covered with the blood. I pushed the boy who is beating him merciless.

"Are you okay?!" I asked the boy.

He just hissed in pain, I helped him to stand up. But someone from behind grab my hair tightly. I screamed in pain.

"How Dare YoU?!" He clenched his jaw.

"Leave me..." He smirked.

He looked at me and him, before leaving from here. He push me, making me fall down. I hissed in pain but my eyes land on the boy covered with blood.

"Why did you do this?!" He say in pain voice.

"I just want to help you" I say and walk to him.

He was looking at you this whole time while you're treating his wound.

"So can you please tell me... Why the hell you two are fighting"

"I didn't do his h-homework"

"That's why he is~"

"Yeah.." he said, I looked at him.

"You don't have to help me?!"

"Why?!" I asked treating his wound.

He just looked down.

"What is your name?!" I asked.

"Ji- ahh... Jimin" He scream in pain.

"Ohh I'm sorry, did it hurt" I asked, he look at me.

"Who are you?! Are you new student?!" I smile.

"Yeah, I'm Y/n" I extend my hand to shake.

"Ohh that's why you help me?!" He said.

"No one wants to stop him, so I did"

"He's name in Taehyung. He's just like to bully everyone" he said standing up.

"So why didn't anyone complain about him" I asked him, he look at me.

"Don't you think you're late for first class"

I look at my hand watch and yes I'm late for my first class. I said goodbye to him and run outside from the medic room.

💞💕❤️❤️💕💕💕

TO BE CONTINUE......

💞❤️💕💕💕❤️💞❤️